Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bug with inaro's quest

(PSN)phazonman

Question

i am at the second urn challenge in the inaro's sand quest i got the hyeka master and now the symbol is blue like the sky but it doesn't update i've tried everything

i restarted the game

i killed some more hieka master

i unequipped then reequipped the urn 

i deselected then reselected the quest

nothing work

can i fix it of is it screwed?

8 answers to this question

Are you certain it is a Hyekka master and not a Seeker? Also, ensure you have the Urn in your inventory (its been a while, but i think it needs to be in your gear wheel)

If it doesn't work, try contacting DE support. Also try killing the Hyekkas in different locations. IF you are farming them in one node, it might be the kills on that node not registering 

3 hours ago, Nyraxx said:

Are you certain it is a Hyekka master and not a Seeker? Also, ensure you have the Urn in your inventory (its been a while, but i think it needs to be in your gear wheel)

If it doesn't work, try contacting DE support. Also try killing the Hyekkas in different locations. IF you are farming them in one node, it might be the kills on that node not registering 

You might not have killed enough of them to fully fill the urn. Baro will tell you when it is full.

Il y a 14 heures, Nyraxx a dit :

i'm at the second urn so yeah it's hiekka master

Il y a 20 heures, Okami_Shiranui a dit :

It's still in your gear wheel right? Try killing even more Hyekka Masters and see if Baro says anything.

nevermind it's fixed

the tomb guardian got whiped out in seconds by revenant's dance

Edited by (PS4)phazonman