Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILERS* Tall operators?

Syclopz

I REALLY hope this is not a Bug, cuz Tall/Adult operators is a MUST have, by a lot of players, I admit I am getting a bit tired of this whole "Child" obsession for our Operators. Cuz if you look closely, it doesn't seem to bug out or be really stretchy or clear gtlichness in the model, it looks like a normal tall person.

Also in case people don't feel like clicking links:

cab576314c49b98bb623d7933b542108.png

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

looking at the shadows, the "tall" operator is somehow floating. i'd say thats a bug and with a bit of perspective play you can say one is taller, while he is only closer to the point of view. the size of the foot compared to the shadow of same foot shows the difference in size

2 minutes ago, Aviarium said:

looking at the shadows, the "tall" operator is somehow floating. i'd say thats a bug and with a bit of perspective play you can say one is taller, while he is only closer to the point of view. the size of the foot compared to the shadow of same foot shows the difference in size

I initially thought the same thing. but they are both floating at the same level and i walked around them for like 3 minutes to see if it was a bug or something. but when i asked them they wouldnt give me a straight up answer

2 minutes ago, Syclopz said:

I initially thought the same thing. but they are both floating at the same level and i walked around them for like 3 minutes to see if it was a bug or something. but when i asked them they wouldnt give me a straight up answer

Have you checked their profile? Like do they have some sort of connection to DE or something.

18 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I REALLY hope this is not a Bug, cuz Tall/Adult operators is a MUST have, by a lot of players, I admit I am getting a bit tired of this whole "Child" obsession for our Operators. Cuz if you look closely, it doesn't seem to bug out or be really stretchy or clear gtlichness in the model, it looks like a normal tall person.

Seems like a mom and daughter! 🤔

It's a bug. The operator was stretched to the warframes skeleton.

It's not some super secret.

It could have be even just your client so they thought some loony was messaging them out of the blue going nuts over something they can't even see.

Edited by Firetempest

52 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I hope it becomes a feature, well make it an option if you want to stay in kiddo mode.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toppien said:

yes, cuz we need the legendary boob slider

Of course we do. It is a necessity.

I need the Saryn shaped operator.

16 hours ago, Syclopz said:

So i was hanging out in fortuna 69 when i saw someone that had a taller operator than the other and they refused to tell me how they did it. does anyone know how to do it? Here is photo proof https://gyazo.com/cab576314c49b98bb623d7933b542108

lore issues if they for some reason did let you make adult operators aside, this would HAVE to be optional and not forced, im fine with the height of my operator and that theyre teenagers, ill never understand why being teenagers in games annoys some people, who cares?

• Like 1

Seems like a bug, probably client-side as well. I had at one point a bug where my Prisma Naaberus bent around my shoulders in one mission and only I could see it.

On a side note, I believe DE said at one point that they want to update operator bodies so keep your hopes up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joltyboi said:

lore issues if they for some reason did let you make adult operators aside, this would HAVE to be optional and not forced, im fine with the height of my operator and that theyre teenagers, ill never understand why being teenagers in games annoys some people, who cares?

Teenagers aren't that much shorter than adults, as far as science proves. There's no real reason your operator should be shorter than people like Little Duck and Eudico, although the frames may arguably be taller than the average human.

Being a 15 - 18 year old teenager in game is no issue, but I don't think anyone wants to be a 13 year old, except a certain niche community.

hace 3 horas, Datam4ss dijo:

Teenagers aren't that much shorter than adults, as far as science proves. There's no real reason your operator should be shorter than people like Little Duck and Eudico, although the frames may arguably be taller than the average human.

Being a 15 - 18 year old teenager in game is no issue, but I don't think anyone wants to be a 13 year old, except a certain niche community.

actualy, ostrons are pretty short, operators are normal human size, warframes are spartan levels of tall, and solaris, i think they are tall cuz they need to keep "that thing" in their chests

• Like 1