Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lost plat due to network error

matityah

long story short.

i had 227  plat bought an armor set then a network error occurred, in the market it said i had bought the armor even took 100 plat for the bundle.

when i went to the arsenal it said i didn't buy the armor, i logged out and re-logged in now i have the armor but i am missing another 100 plat. 

is this just a bug or should i fill out a ticket?

32 minutes ago, matityah said:

long story short.

i had 227  plat bought an armor set then a network error occurred, in the market it said i had bought the armor even took 100 plat for the bundle.

when i went to the arsenal it said i didn't buy the armor, i logged out and re-logged in now i have the armor but i am missing another 100 plat. 

You should make an screenshot of the item and send it to support desk 

they can help you on this .. dont sell or buy anything else atm .. let devs help you first before things can't be fixed

such an bummer all those crappy bugs preventing you from having fun in warframe

i hope that 1 dev can help you so you can buy and sell things in a normal way

• Like 1

5 hours ago, matityah said:

long story short.

I lost real money with same problem but with tennogen,and I lost my money and I didn't get a syandana. Im just happy I didn't lost much more....