Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To the guy who said I didnt know what I was talking about because I was only MR 16...

ThumpumGood

just over 4 weeks and Im 47k from 26. And I will be before the end of this month.

Just because some one doesnt feel the need to level passed the MR cap needed to use every item, doesnt mean they dont have experience at the game or dont know what they are talking about. I've been playing this game for 4 years and have leveled every frame and every prime weapon in the game. I've played every mission several times and have beaten all of the content except the trip[le eidelons and the orb mother because I dont see or feel the need to do so. I played Daily LoR and JP missions and ran ODD for 3 hours at a time. I may not have been here during alpha, but it wasnt long after beta started that I started playing.

Not only a gamer, I was a business owner. When I make statements Im looking it at it from both a business and a player's point of view,.I sold my business and retired at 45 so I could hang with my kids. I chose to stay MR 16 because I didnt need to go any higher. I chose to stay MR 16 because I saw everyone over 20 being asked for freebies by complete strangers. You dont know Why some one is MR 16 so you tying it to a lack of skill shows your lack of a brain.

Please take this as a wake up to NEVER do that to anyone again. It's rude. It's false. And It has no bearing on what a person does or doesnt know or know how to do.

6 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

You sure showed that random person who is unlikely to remember you even existed and will probably never see this thread.

I refuse to call him out by name and I dont care if he sees it. I've seen a lot of his action and hope this will deter it from happening in the future.

Edited by ThumpumGood

3 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

I refuse to call him out by name and I dont care if he sees it. I've seen a lot of his action and hope this will deter it from happening in the future.

No, this thread only shows that you care way too much what other people say or do. Just deal with it. Those people exist everywhere and won't go away by angrily yelling in a place only a fraction of the playerbase visits anyway.

• Like 4

It's okay my guy, he may have hurt you but he just felt that MR = Experience. Don't let random strangers on the internetterspidermans control your emotions.

Edit: Also did you mean JV or did you just love farming Atlas?

Edited by Anson

6 minutes ago, Anson said:

It's okay my guy, he may have hurt you but he just felt that MR = Experience. Don't let random strangers on the internetterspidermans control your emotions.

Edit: Also did you mean JV or did you just love farming Atlas?

ATLAS?!?! EMBER! ALWAYS Ember! Atlas.... how insulting! Dust and dirt and ... ew!

you made several mistakes in this thread

1: you care way too much what some random idiot on the internet thinks about you.

-My tip: do what you want and dab on them haters

2: with this thread you opened yourself up to ridicule from random idiots on the internet because you care to much what they think about you

-My tip: get over it and dab on them haters

3: you "calling out this behaviour" only increases your chances of trolls recognizing you ingame and, knowing that such behaviour grinds your gears, taunting you with it

-My tip: avoid trolls and dab on them haters

• Like 1