Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Toroid Farm Crash

(PSN)SkyDragonShadow

I led a 2 runs of all 3 spots farming Toroids by killing corpus at rank 4 wanted lvl with some people I got from Recruiting Chat. We spent from around 8:00 am to 11:39 am farming. I had around 20 or more of each type of Toroids. I lost everything because as we were heading to back to Fortuna, my Archwing launcher stopped working, my gear slot was set to right on the d-pad, no invalid launch point just nothing was happening, so I opened my gear wheel to launch manually, the Archwing controls had been switched to random buttons with boost on the L1. No problem, I boosted to Fortuna, used my Itzal teleport twice then everything froze as we were almost there. A few seconds after I got a blue screen and error code something 34808 and my warframe app crashed. I re loaded in hopes of regaining my Toroids and loot, had reconnect to squad, started to load in, typed out to them what had happened, then got the following "Client/host data mismatch. Please verify your cache using the Launcher". I'm on a regular Ps4. As far as I know there is no Launcher option to do so. Can someone please help me regain my Toroids, new mods and whatever else we got please? I'm literally begging, it was a lot.

ouTIlkr.jpg

I think the PS4 Orb Vallis instance has a bug and crashing when staying in OV for too long.  This is an edge-case scenario that was probably not tested.  Maybe caused by a memory leak.  If DE can read this, do kindly do something about this.  Details below.

I know I could replicate it consistently back in Dec when I was trying to farm the 1 million meters kDrive challenge/trophy.

Here's what I was doing then: I would be on my kDrive in the lake in front of the elevator and rubber-banded my controller sticks so that I'll go in a circle.  I would then leave that running overnight (6 to 8 hours).  When I checked back the next morning, and headed to the Fortuna elevator in OV, the PS4 will immediately crash out to bluescreen.  I repeated that at least twice and reported the error via PSN error submission.  The only way for me to 'safely' exit from OV was to abort to Orbiter (or maybe abort to Fortuna but I didn't try that).

I would lose any pick ups via the abort, but the kdrive distance travelled would still be saved.

PS: Don't judge me for this!  I was going on vacation in end December and wanted to complete that insane 1 million meters on kdrive trophy beforehand. 🙂