Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miz's Workshop | Episode 2

Mizui

So hey, it's been almost two years since my last update on my first thread. I won't cover it in detail because it isn't relevant, but to briefly summarise- school, mental health, and a dead hard drive may or may not be factors.

I'm back now though...! Hopefully this thread will stay active with updates. First up, a heated Grineer blade! I submitted the first version of this to the workshop to receive some initial feedback, and yesterday I pushed an update out to bring the standards a little higher. I'm still teaching myself how to use these programs so it may not still be perfect!

The Steam Workshop link for the axe can be found here.

Preview the skin in 3D.

If4ITcB.png

Here's the original drawing for the axe.

Spoiler

RulRHKk.png

More feedback is welcome! I'm going to be starting on either a Titania helmet or a Grineer themed fists skin next, updates coming soon. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Next project has started, a Titania helmet!

So far I've done a rough sketch, adapted it into 3D, and then started sketching refinements...

Spoiler

GxZnCoa.png

Of course this is still a work in progress, however I want some community feedback.

Thanks! 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mizui said:

So far I've done a rough sketch, adapted it into 3D, and then started sketching refinements...

Hide contents

GxZnCoa.png

Of course this is still a work in progress, however I want some community feedback.

Thanks! 🙂

I feel like the eyes should be more 'obstructed' in a sense, so the shape of them is a little more interesting. Maybe taking some of the part under it and curving it upwards a bit? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-23 at 4:52 PM, Mizui said:

Hide contents

GxZnCoa.png

Thanks! 🙂

This has potential to be epic!  Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the helmet so far, I would say maybe add a little bit of flavor to the chain pieces you have hanging there. For example if you look at some of the sugattras, I think you should borrow some of the shapes and put it onto the rather plain looking chain piece on your helmet:

latest?cb=20150205211109

latest?cb=20170830005007

latest?cb=20171104120143

• Like 1