Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

SilverBones

In any case, both Tenno and Baphomet betrayed the Orokin. I guess (should DE choose to accept this) the reason why they're at each other's throats can be left to obscurity / quest lines?

I would suspect the Lotus is involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually this is a question for all who like this concept and like me, would like to see it in 3d, hopefully animated.

IImagine DE wouls really make this happen. What do you think/hope they will do with this boss?

I have been swaying towards more of a Stalker / Harvester type encounter lately. May redraw that scene.

Hmm. Ok, new face of the infested then? Sort of Kerrigan from star craft.

If so, he should be given important Lore and ties to Alad maby.

Oh, and drop Typhus?

I like the idea of this frame. Warframe needs more "evil" frames, not to mention he kind of has a polar opposite feel when compared to "good" frames like Oberon

...ummm

You know, that it's a boss concept, don't you?

• 2 weeks later...

i don't understand why the DE haven't hired you and Morec0, with your boss design and his voice acting, you and him could make allot of voices for the bosses in Warframe because that voice for Baphomet really goes down your spine, its like he's watching you at all times no matter where you are and it's like he knows your past. The design is another cool thing being infested with the infested tissue from the infection spores would look cool if he absorbed power by draining power from other infested also having a tenno that has control over infested is a good idea and would make for an interesting lore.

Edited by lastshado

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been thinking about this guy a lot and doing various doodles, and I think I am ready to start plotting out a type of boss battle. In many ways, Baphomet is kind of like my Warframe Magnum Opus. Of all my concepts, this one seems to have gotten the most attention and thumbs-up from the community, so I can't help but thank you guys for keeping it followed.

I guess Infested design is my thing! Who knew.