Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Bear

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

Looks great, the colors suit both Baphomet and archwing very well.

The scene make me think of Phobos, quite fitting considering the names.

I have a question for you, bear. What do you think about Baphomet commanding a Derelict of his own?

Lore example:

"It truly was alien. Pulsating energy on strange nightmarish shaped that grew out from the hull was everywhere. If felt like eyes were watching, but eyes in the walls, the floor, the ceiling. A dark mist made visibility a joke, but fortunately again Darvo had delivered. They followed the old Orokin runes and navigated the unfamiliar spacecraft with the blind assurance of a man on the other side of the universe.

Then they saw them, or they were seen. Twisted shapes suddenly roared and ran towards them. But the infested was no match for their weapons or experience. They never came close to dealing a blow.

Slowly but surely they moved deeper and deeper into the ship, and soon the only light was their own flashlight in the mist. Their destination lay ahead, a grand hall of gleaming floor tiles and shining pillars supporting a vaulted ceiling where torn and tattered banners clung to gilded hooks.

They spread out, taking positions and moving as one, covering every possible angle of attack or ambush. Into the center of the room they moved, towards a throne of sorts. He had never seen a Tenno Dojo, but now understood what the rumors were about. It was a sight to behold.

In the throne, a figure sat, waiting. He was alone and sure enough looked like a Warframe. Curved horns on the helmet resembling a demonic skull rested atop a body of red and black, pulsating energy and spikes jutting out at irregular places.

One arm ended in a monstrous claw, the other resting on a sword as twisted as the warframe itself."

• Upvote 3

Twist:

Bahomet - Herald of the Sentients return.

As we watched from the shadows, the Tenno drove the enemy from our gates.

The demons were celebrated as heroes, the Saviors of the Empire. Fools. All of them, blind selfish fools.

As the golden gods burned, their halls looted, their statues torn down, they all paid the price of herecy.

Under Lotus banner they crushed the mighty Orokin untill only dust remained. But even Gods can die, and the madness of the infested drove them into hiding as the star system slowly died.

I have watched them. I have watched them all. But soon the time for watching is at an end.

Judgement is at hand.

- Bahomet

What if he would attack us while we are flying our Archwing... Kinda like stalker...

But not Appear in a puff of black smoke; rather charging into us with HIS infested Archwing...

Edited by Drejzer

What if he would attack us while we are flying our Archwing... Kinda like stalker...

But not Appear in a puff of black smoke; rather charging into us with HIS infested Archwing...

Hmmm ... Like the idea :3

I have at long last begun work to complete a Baphomet model with the goal of animating a rigged version in Maya.

Though still unsure about the other arm and so on, overall I have a good feeling about how it will turn out.

So perfect time to ask opinions, any thoughts on the model, animation scene you would like to see, or something else?

The aim is a very short animation to begin with. If it turns out good, I go from there.

baphomet_hamlet2_by_gaber111-d856ies.jpg

• Upvote 4

I have at long last begun work to complete a Baphomet model with the goal of animating a rigged version in Maya.

Though still unsure about the other arm and so on, overall I have a good feeling about how it will turn out.

So perfect time to ask opinions, any thoughts on the model, animation scene you would like to see, or something else?

The aim is a very short animation to begin with. If it turns out good, I go from there.

baphomet_hamlet2_by_gaber111-d856ies.jpg

I will HAPPILY and EAGERLY provide voice acting for this short, should you require it.

Added that to the original post.

Excellent work man!

Thanks alot! I am still working on the script, though I have some ideas - one like the image facing off with Excal and showing him how it's done.

Allso would love to do a intro Lore short, maby telling his origin?

@Moreco you did some great voice before that I really like. But I would really welcome more :)

If you have ideas to the lines and/or scenes - I am all ears.

Oh and Bear, you never did any syandana for him right? How about either a orokin Prime one, since he was there, or a infested one unique to Baphomet.

Now that I think about this, maby a Sigill as well? As a drop maby.

Hmm or maby if the Heralds of the Infestation were a Syndicate, he would represent them. You know, the crazy sobs who believe in spreading the Holy Cleansing Purge to the corners of the Galaxy.

Haha. Now I'm just dreaming again.

• Upvote 1