Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

SilverBones

I agree with you. The whole "manifestation" is too demonesque for my tast. I rather they either redo the unit all together, or add a Corpus variant.

Depending on what the mutalist-parasite does to the hives, infested hyenas or even jackal is not impossible.

For the time being, I think an Infested Moa would work (I had a thread in regards to the topic earlier on in the year, with a name and everything) until a proper Phorid and Corpus-infested character rework could be provided.

imo, he'll be a Tenno in all but Culture and Name.

That said: don't think energy can get Infested.

Why no? I'm sure we would be able to do something about it...

Maybe Alad would provide some help...

B-but ... I want a tentacle-hug TwT

You are not the only one, my friend.

Prepares Cascade Bombs...

*Brings Limbo with him*

Edited by Drejzer

Wow! All I can say is wow! This is so well thought out (even though there is more stuff to be added), this looks/sounds/feels so AWESOME! If this guy was added to fight with Phorid, I would farm the "infested" boss nodes for days just to see this guy. I mean he is cool in general. And if he was riding Phorid, you could have him reflect your bullets if you try to shoot at him first. The part that I really like about this, is that if the Tenno could slap some sense into to him, he could be playable. Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling in this post, but #### this is cool!

Infested christmas, everybody!!!

The thing of Baphomet makes me think about... Corrupted Warframes. like the prime versions, but corrupted.

As much as Baphomet was a Tenno bracing the infestation "infesting" his frame in the procces, there could be corrupted versions of other frames.

In-game talking they could be frames with some boosted stats while others decreased. Or, in a new way, with some corrupted mod obligation, some like half of the mod capcacity sholud be for corrupted mods.

Thinking too about the infestation-bracing Syndicate, could be working for them the way to obtain these cool stuff.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Glad you like it.

LOL - Exactly!

I look forward to the chance of reprising my role as Baphomet in any animations that may come.

Hell, I know there's a 3D model of Typhus out there somewhere, perhaps this painted scene here could be... enhanced?