Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

SilverBones

5 minutes ago, SilverBones said:

Can you imagine that giant SOB crashing through a wall out of nowhere and being all...

"TEENNNNOOOOOOOO..."

I would dig that so hard.

We really need bigger bosses that arent just standing around. 

I mean, the concept for that battle allways had a good setup with stages and varying gameplay.

Incredible how long ago that was, and here we are :D

9 hours ago, Unus said:

GEEZUS! CONGRADUFRICKINLATIONS  Bonesy! Success pouring out all over the place for ya! Wish I could ask your artist for a little help with my own fested works.

Thank you!

I put up a link to her ArtStation page. I am not sure if you can contact her through there, but that would be your best bet, I am pretty sure.

23 minutes ago, SilverBones said:

Thank you!

I put up a link to her ArtStation page. I am not sure if you can contact her through there, but that would be your best bet, I am pretty sure.

Oh, it's fine it's fine. Methinks what ideas I got planned absolutely pale in comparison to this masterpiece. If I can't "gain an audience" with her, nothing will be lost.

On a "little" side note, much applause for getting your personal brand a wasteland off the writing block and onto the testing stage! Can't wait tuh drool all over the statistics and pen up the appropriate House "Hunting-Dog" to wander the mangled husk that is the East Coast!

Double side note, I can imagine this chap as the hubby to our dear sweet Kweenie girl we recently met. Where she gets by on nabbing little girls and boys to shuck like clams and wander around in, this fellow jumped onto a slightly different crashing train of thought. Also can only imagine how much the Phoroid Consciousness hates having this competition in the ol hivemind.

Edited by Unus

49 minutes ago, ErudiusNacht said:

if we're talking about lore here, I'd think the beast could be an infested Jackal. Especially with those legs.

It do conform pretty closely to quadraped-robots. Hard to tell,  det never got my head around the space-gholem.

Is the cephalon Infested?  Like is there a war-cephalon in Raptr, Jackal? And in merrihems case, would that mean it is an ancient orokin warmachine turned infested?

Technically I suppose it is a human in there and humans can be infected.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first time seeing this and now i gotta get something out of my system...ahem... HOLYF**KINGSH*TTHISISBADASS   *takes deep breath* phew.

On a more serious note, this is absolutely amazing. Many people come onto these forums making half-assed attempts at a concept pitch. BUT THIS IS GOLD y'know i was sold the second i saw those concepts, but i definitely had a nerdgasm when i saw that "Baphomet vs Typhus" art. i just can't get over this now its too amazing. I would love this guy to be added, he gives me a similar vibe to the Tyrannid Broodlord, (he belongs to a hive like species and is the only one to have an "identity" of sorts)(and I'm aware Lephantis is unique too i just think that Bapho is much cooler)

Man...  i got goosebumps just looking at these concept images. Im just gonna make a quick stop to my GP, if I'm gonna have a heart attack i need to be near someone who can deal with it.

1 hour ago, Skjorer said:

This is my first time seeing this and now i gotta get something out of my system...ahem... HOLYF**KINGSH*TTHISISBADASS   *takes deep breath* phew.

On a more serious note, this is absolutely amazing. Many people come onto these forums making half-assed attempts at a concept pitch. BUT THIS IS GOLD y'know i was sold the second i saw those concepts, but i definitely had a nerdgasm when i saw that "Baphomet vs Typhus" art. i just can't get over this now its too amazing. I would love this guy to be added, he gives me a similar vibe to the Tyrannid Broodlord, (he belongs to a hive like species and is the only one to have an "identity" of sorts)(and I'm aware Lephantis is unique too i just think that Bapho is much cooler)

Man...  i got goosebumps just looking at these concept images. Im just gonna make a quick stop to my GP, if I'm gonna have a heart attack i need to be near someone who can deal with it.

I allways loved this concept. And untill now I think it could never happen. But we are about to get the infested warframe. 

So who knows?

• 2 weeks later...

I want to fight something like this he can probably be the stalkers other half lol, out for vengeance just instead of him hunting us we have to seek him out, as well as I would really like to have this as a warframe to play with I see his pet as like a summoning with a bio link, I want to fight against him yet i want to be him :)

What would be the best of it all is for baphomet to become a usable warframe.  i can see his fourth as him summoning up mehimar and using its abilities, that sword becoming longer and wider for him to use as a quick melee and other things......the first warframe mount ability....

2014 I made this after combining the ideas of Moreco, me and SilverBones to make an Infested Syndicate. 

omniform_exodus_by_gaber111-d88tct5.jpg

Many argued that we would never ever have an Infested warframe ot any kind of alliance with them.

Now we have two things;  a warframe that uses infestation Nidus, and an Infested ally Helminth. 

It was allso mine/our ideas that while Baphomet would remain a NPC, we would have Typhus in a possibly related Quest to the Omniform.

I can't help but feel DE have taken alot of the community ideas and created their own spin on things.

Maby more is to come?

Would any of you here like a Infested Syndicate?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5.01.2017 at 7:29 PM, arch111 said:

2014 I made this after combining the ideas of Moreco, me and SilverBones to make an Infested Syndicate. 

omniform_exodus_by_gaber111-d88tct5.jpg

Many argued that we would never ever have an Infested warframe ot any kind of alliance with them.

Now we have two things;  a warframe that uses infestation Nidus, and an Infested ally Helminth. 

It was allso mine/our ideas that while Baphomet would remain a NPC, we would have Typhus in a possibly related Quest to the Omniform.

I can't help but feel DE have taken alot of the community ideas and created their own spin on things.

Maby more is to come?

Would any of you here like a Infested Syndicate?

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! 

It always hurt me that I can't join the infested... 

It kinda bothered me that the invasion screen looks like it should allow us to support Infested during outbreaks (yeah I know, it's just that it uses invasion ui, but still...) 

2 hours ago, Drejzer said:

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! 

It always hurt me that I can't join the infested... 

Hide contents

It kinda bothered me that the invasion screen looks like it should allow us to support Infested during outbreaks (yeah I know, it's just that it uses invasion ui, but still...) 

We must be close to finding out what the infestation and warframes are.

Maby then things will change. The Infestation as such will allways be the enemy.  But there may once have been a controlled and not contageous strain that were safe to be around.

Remember that they studied infested after Zarimans return and the discovery of Transferance.