Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Bear

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

Not sure what that is exactly, but that was the original idea. Fallen Orokin scientist who in his final moments turned into his own last experiment.

Of course, nothing set in stone. This concept is mostly a collection of evolving ideas.

You know, like in Crewman Synth. Like the other projects, the Infestation was likely the one you have described.

A genetic genious working on finding a weapon against the Sentients.

Timewise this is much later than Crewman Synth, but after/side by side as Rhino Prime Codex.

i find that most of the bosses are the same thing to me. I think it would be cool if we could get an infested boss that is an Infested Warframe. This looks pretty cool and i would enjoy seeing this in game.

Umm, i went deep to find some popular posts just for fun. Then i found this.

I know i dont really deserve to ask you but

it might be cool if its the boss for the new quest concept i came up with, maybe you can have a look?

(Also, the main idea is that the guy who we meet (if u read the post) is one kind of a warframe who turned to the infested)

Thanks!

Umm, i went deep to find some popular posts just for fun. Then i found this.

I know i dont really deserve to ask you but

it might be cool if its the boss for the new quest concept i came up with, maybe you can have a look?

(Also, the main idea is that the guy who we meet (if u read the post) is one kind of a warframe who turned to the infested)

Thanks!

I have never been opposed to people using their own versions of Baphomet in their fan ideas. All I ask is that you maybe link back to the thread, and that you realize that although I let people use the concept, I am never officially saying that he belongs to another fiction or design.

Other than that, feel free to use him. Same goes to anyone!

I want this to be Update 19 or at the latest Update 20, no matter if it fit in place or not.

It's just to good not to add to the game.

I want this to be Update 19 or at the latest Update 20, no matter if it fit in place or not.

It's just to good not to add to the game.

oops wrong account, meant to post that under this account.

I have never been opposed to people using their own versions of Baphomet in their fan ideas. All I ask is that you maybe link back to the thread, and that you realize that although I let people use the concept, I am never officially saying that he belongs to another fiction or design.

Other than that, feel free to use him. Same goes to anyone!

Thanks man! Thats cool!

I had an idea about Lephantis. As the top researcher on the technocyte, he had a main testing-site, a Ground Zero.

Lephantis was a top-secret project and know only to a few. When he was betrayed and the Tenno Initiative became the full focus of the Orokin, Baphomet made sure that his creation remained secret.

Over the years after the Collapse, he nurtured and maintained the creature and as it grew, so did its intelligence and capabilities.

He finally managed to set the derelict orokin ship adrift in Sol space, by opening a rift to the Void.

He has a purpose and hidden surprise waiting for the people of Origin. And now the Sentients are finally returning just as he knew they would.

Soon it is time for then to reveal themselves.

Huge thanks to Petra 'Razix' Goodrich for adding these amazing renders!

razix-petra-goodrich-bapho6.jpg?14796011

razix-petra-goodrich-baphogif.gif?147960

You can see the whole gallery by clicking this link to Petra's Artstation Page!!

Here I was thinking that Baphomet would lie in obscurity, but DAMN... he's still got life in him and he's bigger than ever!

Absolutely blown away by the detail and the life shown in Merihem, too. Amazing!!!

• Upvote 8

Absolutely a-mazing! Such a cool interpretation too.

I bet THIS would put the fear into the Tenno :)

Can you imagine that giant SOB crashing through a wall out of nowhere and being all...

"TEENNNNOOOOOOOO..."

I would dig that so hard.

5 minutes ago, SilverBones said:

Can you imagine that giant SOB crashing through a wall out of nowhere and being all...

"TEENNNNOOOOOOOO..."

I would dig that so hard.

We really need bigger bosses that arent just standing around. 

I mean, the concept for that battle allways had a good setup with stages and varying gameplay.

Incredible how long ago that was, and here we are :D

GEEZUS! CONGRADUFRICKINLATIONS  Bonesy! Success pouring out all over the place for ya! Wish I could ask your artist for a little help with my own fested works.

9 hours ago, Unus said:

GEEZUS! CONGRADUFRICKINLATIONS  Bonesy! Success pouring out all over the place for ya! Wish I could ask your artist for a little help with my own fested works.

Thank you!

I put up a link to her ArtStation page. I am not sure if you can contact her through there, but that would be your best bet, I am pretty sure.

23 minutes ago, SilverBones said:

Thank you!

I put up a link to her ArtStation page. I am not sure if you can contact her through there, but that would be your best bet, I am pretty sure.

Oh, it's fine it's fine. Methinks what ideas I got planned absolutely pale in comparison to this masterpiece. If I can't "gain an audience" with her, nothing will be lost.

On a "little" side note, much applause for getting your personal brand a wasteland off the writing block and onto the testing stage! Can't wait tuh drool all over the statistics and pen up the appropriate House "Hunting-Dog" to wander the mangled husk that is the East Coast!

Double side note, I can imagine this chap as the hubby to our dear sweet Kweenie girl we recently met. Where she gets by on nabbing little girls and boys to shuck like clams and wander around in, this fellow jumped onto a slightly different crashing train of thought. Also can only imagine how much the Phoroid Consciousness hates having this competition in the ol hivemind.

Edited by Unus

2 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

This needs to be on Primetime. Get the devs here, they need to see this.

Baphomet actually appeared on Primetime (albeit in crayola form) when I visited the studio not so long ago. This concept has been bumming around for a while now :)

49 minutes ago, ErudiusNacht said:

if we're talking about lore here, I'd think the beast could be an infested Jackal. Especially with those legs.

It do conform pretty closely to quadraped-robots. Hard to tell,  det never got my head around the space-gholem.

Is the cephalon Infested?  Like is there a war-cephalon in Raptr, Jackal? And in merrihems case, would that mean it is an ancient orokin warmachine turned infested?

Technically I suppose it is a human in there and humans can be infected.

This is my first time seeing this and now i gotta get something out of my system...ahem... HOLYF**KINGSH*TTHISISBADASS   *takes deep breath* phew.

On a more serious note, this is absolutely amazing. Many people come onto these forums making half-assed attempts at a concept pitch. BUT THIS IS GOLD y'know i was sold the second i saw those concepts, but i definitely had a nerdgasm when i saw that "Baphomet vs Typhus" art. i just can't get over this now its too amazing. I would love this guy to be added, he gives me a similar vibe to the Tyrannid Broodlord, (he belongs to a hive like species and is the only one to have an "identity" of sorts)(and I'm aware Lephantis is unique too i just think that Bapho is much cooler)

Man...  i got goosebumps just looking at these concept images. Im just gonna make a quick stop to my GP, if I'm gonna have a heart attack i need to be near someone who can deal with it.

1 hour ago, Skjorer said:

This is my first time seeing this and now i gotta get something out of my system...ahem... HOLYF**KINGSH*TTHISISBADASS   *takes deep breath* phew.

On a more serious note, this is absolutely amazing. Many people come onto these forums making half-assed attempts at a concept pitch. BUT THIS IS GOLD y'know i was sold the second i saw those concepts, but i definitely had a nerdgasm when i saw that "Baphomet vs Typhus" art. i just can't get over this now its too amazing. I would love this guy to be added, he gives me a similar vibe to the Tyrannid Broodlord, (he belongs to a hive like species and is the only one to have an "identity" of sorts)(and I'm aware Lephantis is unique too i just think that Bapho is much cooler)

Man...  i got goosebumps just looking at these concept images. Im just gonna make a quick stop to my GP, if I'm gonna have a heart attack i need to be near someone who can deal with it.

I allways loved this concept. And untill now I think it could never happen. But we are about to get the infested warframe. 

So who knows?