Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Bear

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

I allways loved this concept. And untill now I think it could never happen. But we are about to get the infested warframe. 

So who knows?

Speaking of whom, someone should really do some artwork of Baphomet fighting the new guy.

They do have similar aspects but I would love to fight this. Golem isn't fun and is just hassle. I sometimes fight him if I want a change of pace but this boss idea is just too awesome.

• Upvote 1

I want to fight something like this he can probably be the stalkers other half lol, out for vengeance just instead of him hunting us we have to seek him out, as well as I would really like to have this as a warframe to play with I see his pet as like a summoning with a bio link, I want to fight against him yet i want to be him :)

What would be the best of it all is for baphomet to become a usable warframe.  i can see his fourth as him summoning up mehimar and using its abilities, that sword becoming longer and wider for him to use as a quick melee and other things......the first warframe mount ability....

This should be a boss in a raid as how the Infestation now posses a Warframe.

Also it looks like Sparda from the DmC games.

Edited by GTX49

2014 I made this after combining the ideas of Moreco, me and SilverBones to make an Infested Syndicate. 

omniform_exodus_by_gaber111-d88tct5.jpg

Many argued that we would never ever have an Infested warframe ot any kind of alliance with them.

Now we have two things;  a warframe that uses infestation Nidus, and an Infested ally Helminth. 

It was allso mine/our ideas that while Baphomet would remain a NPC, we would have Typhus in a possibly related Quest to the Omniform.

I can't help but feel DE have taken alot of the community ideas and created their own spin on things.

Maby more is to come?

Would any of you here like a Infested Syndicate?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, arch111 said:

Yes! Andif it would have quest that reward us with Typhus then i would spend all the time grinding to get to rank five for them.

On 5.01.2017 at 7:29 PM, arch111 said:

2014 I made this after combining the ideas of Moreco, me and SilverBones to make an Infested Syndicate. 

omniform_exodus_by_gaber111-d88tct5.jpg

Many argued that we would never ever have an Infested warframe ot any kind of alliance with them.

Now we have two things;  a warframe that uses infestation Nidus, and an Infested ally Helminth. 

It was allso mine/our ideas that while Baphomet would remain a NPC, we would have Typhus in a possibly related Quest to the Omniform.

I can't help but feel DE have taken alot of the community ideas and created their own spin on things.

Maby more is to come?

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! 

It always hurt me that I can't join the infested... 

It kinda bothered me that the invasion screen looks like it should allow us to support Infested during outbreaks (yeah I know, it's just that it uses invasion ui, but still...) 

2 hours ago, Drejzer said:

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! 

It always hurt me that I can't join the infested... 

Hide contents

It kinda bothered me that the invasion screen looks like it should allow us to support Infested during outbreaks (yeah I know, it's just that it uses invasion ui, but still...) 

We must be close to finding out what the infestation and warframes are.

Maby then things will change. The Infestation as such will allways be the enemy.  But there may once have been a controlled and not contageous strain that were safe to be around.

Remember that they studied infested after Zarimans return and the discovery of Transferance.

7 hours ago, arch111 said:

We must be close to finding out what the infestation and warframes are.

Maby then things will change. The Infestation as such will allways be the enemy.  But there may once have been a controlled and not contageous strain that were safe to be around.

Remember that they studied infested after Zarimans return and the discovery of Transferance.

We have met a more controlled Strain, aboard the Mycona.

4 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

We have met a more controlled Strain, aboard the Mycona.

True. But they still fought off monsters. We lack a true presence like Helminth Among the infestation. 

23 hours ago, Bhaltair said:

Loving that render model.

Which one is that?

Edited by arch111

mhmm... with each update it feels like they are casting away connections with the Technocyte in favor of our own void sentience/singularity/Nyarlathotep...
Well... as long as they don't remove "Why do you kill us? We are your flesh." quotes we can still have hope...

(by the way, I am not casting e6mzHMl.png )

On 10/29/2017 at 10:23 AM, arch111 said:

Which one is that?

..Gonna have to say Petra's. :s

This is the first I've seen of this, and all I have to say is YES, YES, and YES> Infested are by far my favorite faction, and this would be so amazing to see. Maybe use it to further expand upon the infested since I feel like we still don't know much about their motives or intentions.

@SilverBones with the introduction of free roam maps to Warframe, have you considered expanding on this concept to have this boss be a central character in say, and infested free roam? Perhaps a massive cave system on Mercury, for instance, where this boss rules over a large infested hive. And to lure him out, you have to complete certain objectives and defeat certain minibosses. This is such an amazing concept and I feel like free roam maps provide a unique opportunity to give this boss a truly epic encounter that matches this truly epic concept.

On 3.03.2018 at 5:16 AM, Cryoguard said:

@SilverBones with the introduction of free roam maps to Warframe, have you considered expanding on this concept to have this boss be a central character in say, and infested free roam? Perhaps a massive cave system on Mercury, for instance, where this boss rules over a large infested hive. And to lure him out, you have to complete certain objectives and defeat certain minibosses. This is such an amazing concept and I feel like free roam maps provide a unique opportunity to give this boss a truly epic encounter that matches this truly epic concept.

Why on Mercury?
Currently a mostly infested area is near Eris, but then again there could be some slumbering elder than ancients Infested somewhere in the system...
And i agree with you, it could be so epic...

Well, when Eris gets its open world (I assume) we will get the big bosses for sure. 

Baphomet feels like a infested citadell hive boss, like an infested version of the Kuva Fortress.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:30 PM, Drejzer said:

Why on Mercury?
Currently a mostly infested area is near Eris, but then again there could be some slumbering elder than ancients Infested somewhere in the system...
And i agree with you, it could be so epic...

A few reasons why I thought Mercury. Dr. Tengus rediscovered/unleashed the infested there, so in theory it's possible there was a hive on Mercury he found. Also, I have a gut feeling (therefore highly unreliable) that Eris won't see an open world for a much longer time than Mercury, and Mercury is the next closest we get to an Infested planet. But in all honest, Mercury was merely a suggestion, and it could honestly be implemented on any planet as long as there was some logical lore reason for it. I don't think the Infested are picky about their hive locations.