Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baphomet; The Betrayer - Infested Boss [FULL 3D RENDER BY RAZIX! - 11/26/16]

SilverBones

it looks awesome and all but i doubt DE can actually get away with using baphomet in their game with out offending a ton of people. He is after all one of satans right hand mans and is at the top of the demon hierarchy with belial and few others. 

i doubt they would go the path of satan worship. 

try to find a different name lol.

PS you would have my vote i just dont think they would find it appropriate.

Hey, Final Fantasy uses Baphomet and people don't freak out, so there is nothing against the name.  I personally find it to be kinda imposing and mysterious.

I think you're thinking of Bahamut, who is also the Lawful Good god of metallic dragons in Dungeons and Dragons.

Though I'm not really an expert in Final Fantasy games and they might have Baphomet too, so idk.

Hi bones!

Posting this here as well, it's so cool to have three people to draw inspiration from!

It is a early testing for a maby comic. I really like his pose, makim him look all superior.

uneasy_alliance_wip_01_by_gaber111-d70w1

Excuse me while I vomit rainbows and squeeing noises.

Awesome work sir! Absolutely phenomenal!

Excuse me while I vomit rainbows and squeeing noises.

Awesome work sir! Absolutely phenomenal!

What can I say to such colorful praise??!!

Im really glad, and appreciative that you like it. I am no Pro, far from it.

But when I am passionate about something, like a design like yours, I work hard to

acheive something others can allso see potential in.

And the event idea for Rise of Baphomet really gets me going!

As for name being satanic, well we have Loki, asgaard, Trinity clearly christian related, Oberon, pagan earth, Nekros, raising of the Dead.

I think the name is fine as it is.

Here ya are, my attempt to give this guy a voice:

I WAS going to use some of the pictures you posted here for the video, but I got lazy. Included a link back to here in the description, though.

Edited by Morec0

Here ya are, my attempt to give this guy a voice:

-snip-

I WAS going to use some of the pictures you posted here for the video, but I got lazy. Included a link back to here in the description, though.

Beautiful :) 

Lots of echo though... most of the infested seem to rely on distortion and and kind of reverse whisper. Do you have a reverse-phase filter you could add to the background and shorten the continuing echo a bit?

Beautiful :) 

Lots of echo though... most of the infested seem to rely on distortion and and kind of reverse whisper. Do you have a reverse-phase filter you could add to the background and shorten the continuing echo a bit?

I can give that a try, yeah. Let me tinker around with it.

There you go, got the echo out of the way in favor of a more organic phaser with a Lotus-like effect layered on top of it for the Tenno half of him. Was worried it overrode it a bit at first, but listening to it again they're both pretty well balanced.

There you go, got the echo out of the way in favor of a more organic phaser with a Lotus-like effect layered on top of it for the Tenno half of him. Was worried it overrode it a bit at first, but listening to it again they're both pretty well balanced.

Try muffling, ducking and mixing the background effects of both.

Yes it might be a little crowded sounding, but this is the infested we are talking about.

BTW good job.

Try muffling, ducking and mixing the background effects of both.

Yes it might be a little crowded sounding, but this is the infested we are talking about.

BTW good job.

I've got a bit of a mockup based on your suggestions, but I'll wait for feedback from OP before I do anything with it.

Much better. :)

Love it! Link going up on the main post!

Much better. :)

Love it! Link going up on the main post!

Awesome! I think I recall wanting to use phaser in it before at some point, but went with my more traditional Tenno for some reason. Regardless, glad you like it.

Still, gonna hold onto this third take. I kinda like how it sounds, so if I'll throw it up here if I ever feel like making it into a video.

Speaking of video, I am pondering doing a short animated sequence to match the lines.

Clenching of fist, head movement etc. Cropped above the waist.

Any ideas? Would preffer to have the dojo behind, infested spores in the air, a torn banner in a breeze

Since this takes time and planning, any thoughts on this, and most importantly -should I do it?

If yea, lets do it together!

Thoughts feels?

Awesome! I think I recall wanting to use phaser in it before at some point, but went with my more traditional Tenno for some reason. Regardless, glad you like it.

Still, gonna hold onto this third take. I kinda like how it sounds, so if I'll throw it up here if I ever feel like making it into a video.

Can you drop it on a sound-sharing site? I would love to hear it regardless.

Speaking of video, I am pondering doing a short animated sequence to match the lines.

Any ideas? Would preffer to have the dojo behind, infested spores in the air, a torn banner in a breeze

Since this takes time and planning, any thoughts on this, and most importantly -should I do it?

Thoughts feels?

I try to stay away from harsh language, personally, but...

Yes. F**k yes. Do this.

Man you guys give me the biggest grin with how much you like this concept :P

Thoughts feels?

Would love to see that! Carry on!

Can you drop it on a sound-sharing site? I would love to hear it regardless.

Would have to look around for one, but if/when I do I'd be more than happy to.