Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[K-Drive] When building, no polarity + naming ?

(XBOX)JestersShade

Hi.

Is it intended that when building a k-drive you don't get to choose a polarity + name like when you buy one ?

I know there was a guilding mechanism that was removed at the last minute and so, this feels like a bug that it doesn't trigger properly when building your board, but it's not there when buying a k-drive.

If it is not a bug, it really feels unfair seeing that a board sells for 54 platinum, which as usual already includes a vehicule slot + a reactor.
Also including the polarity + naming "token" (and obviously, all the (rare) crafting components) would really void the value and time to build one, or buying one should be around 100 plat and not 54.

So, really hoping it's a bug, that can be fixed, and that a script can be made by DE for players who already built their boards so they can choose a polarity + name next time they access their loadout or something.

I will wait before building my next board ...

Thanks.

It is a bug and all they did over on the PC side (so far) was add a rename option for 15 plat so once you build your board not only do you lose the free polarity but you also have to pay 15 plat if you want to name it.

let me do some basic math here: After farming the resources and waiting for the parts to build and assemble your board you need Vehicle slot 12 plat , Orokin Reactor 20 plat, Forma 20 plat, Rename board 15 plat (total of 67 plat).... just to get it to the same level of a person who spent 54 plat for the whole thing and was done with it.

I'm stuck with 3 boards named K-Drive because i never liked any of the part combos they had in the paid options and also I refuse to pay plat for them period!

but hey at least people who buy the boards with plat don't get mastery from them... only built boards give mastery 😄

Not really fair but life isn't fair anyways I guess.

Edited by EDM774

Small add:

I've tried to rename it using the 15 plat paid option (just to see, didn't plan to do it for real) and I could NOT select my board so it's really like it wasn't tagged as "guilded" ... so clearly, I hope it will be fixed ... retroactively!

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan ?

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade

• 3 weeks later...

With Fortuna Part 2, still not able to polarize + rename my already built K-Drive

By the way, only 1 board appears in the profile: is it a bug or do you only need to level up any board for MR ?

I thought you would need every board.

PS: same goes for Moas, whith only 1 in the profile and feel like no need to do every model ...

11 hours ago, (XB1)JestersShade said:

PS: same goes for Moas, whith only 1 in the profile and feel like no need to do every model ...

I can confirm that I am getting mastery points for my 2nd gilded Moa even though my profile only shows a single entry for Para Moa...

I do know that I got mastery points for all 3 K-drive planks when I leveled them prior to the part 2 update (even thought none were listed in the profile equip then). I'm guessing it's just a profile omission like with Moas...I'll be slightly peeved if only one counts now. 🙂 My profile shows a single "K-drive" entry currently as well...

Il y a 10 heures, (PS4)Elvenbane a dit :

I can confirm that I am getting mastery points for my 2nd gilded Moa even though my profile only shows a single entry for Para Moa...

I do know that I got mastery points for all 3 K-drive planks when I leveled them prior to the part 2 update (even thought none were listed in the profile equip then). I'm guessing it's just a profile omission like with Moas...I'll be slightly peeved if only one counts now. 🙂 My profile shows a single "K-drive" entry currently as well...

I hope it's just a display issue Indeed (I only have 1 "K-drive" instead of 2 and 1 "Moa" instead of 3 in my profile).

As for my first issue said in this topic (about polarization + naming when building a k drive) I built my 3rd k drive yesterday to see if it had been fixed in this build, but still couldn't set the name + polarity.

Again, if it is intended, I would really apreciate a clarification because I feel that the guilding mechanic shouldn't be included when buying 1, especially at this low price, when it's not included when building one ...