Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • 0
(PS4)iesous27

Riven mod challenge help

Question

Hello everyone, I have a riven mod challenge that says "kill 19 enemies at once while airborne or wall latching". Now, I've tried playing a low-level defence mission and letting all the enemies go to the target and killing them all at once with my atomos, but I only get 9 kills or something, and I've done this several times but it's always the same kill count. 

I've also done a low-level survival mission, but I can't stay wall-latched long enough for a cluster of enemies to get into a pit for me to kill them all. 

Has anyone done this challenge, and if so, how did you accomplish this? I only have atomos has my only semi-AOE weapon, I am trying to get the ignis soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Loki has a wall latch time of 60 seconds, it's his passive ability. If you use him, then you'll have no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try using Ember in a low-level Infested survival mission. Let them cluster next to you, activate WOF and jump on the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

Loki has a wall latch time of 60 seconds, it's his passive ability. If you use him, then you'll have no problem

I'm not at neptune yet lol but that sounds very nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Try using Ember in a low-level Infested survival mission. Let them cluster next to you, activate WOF and jump on the wall.

I hate sargus ruk, but I guess I should try to farm her parts. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to a low level infested mission with an explosive weapon. Run around until you get a nice batch of them following you, wall-latch and drop some explosives/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to do it in a single wall latch; you just can't touch the ground (or any other horizontal surface).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frost can latch to a wall and activate his Skill number 4, killing quite a lot of people in one hit. Range is the key here. Same goes for Saryn and Ember, perhaps even Limbo. (Frames like Mag that can use their AOEs only when standing on the ground don't work).

Take a low level Defense mission, so the enemies will gather at one point(perhaps bring some friends that don't attack, but make more enemies spawn). Let the enemies concentrate on the target and then kill them with your skill while you cling to the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, thor_sten said:

Frost can latch to a wall and activate his Skill number 4, killing quite a lot of people in one hit. Range is the key here. Same goes for Saryn and Ember, perhaps even Limbo. (Frames like Mag that can use their AOEs only when standing on the ground don't work).

Take a low level Defense mission, so the enemies will gather at one point(perhaps bring some friends that don't attack, but make more enemies spawn). Let the enemies concentrate on the target and then kill them with your skill while you cling to the wall.

I've tried on defence missions, it's a set amount of enemies at a time before more come. I need to kill 19 in 1 wall latch, but there's only like 9 enemies that swarm the target at any given time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

I've tried on defence missions, it's a set amount of enemies at a time before more come. I need to kill 19 in 1 wall latch, but there's only like 9 enemies that swarm the target at any given time. 

Try a high level defense mission, maybe Akkad on Eris, keep playing until wave 5-10 since more enemies will spawn, then when enough spawn just kill them with your guns. You can also try Mobile defense mission, specifically I suggest the invasion MD ones again infested 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PS4)iesous27:

I've tried on defence missions, it's a set amount of enemies at a time before more come. I need to kill 19 in 1 wall latch, but there's only like 9 enemies that swarm the target at any given time. 

Like I said: Bring Friends. The more players, the more enemies spawn simultanously. Instead of friends, if you have pretty decent Range on your Warframe: Do a public mission on Selene/Saturn (it's a pretty small map, so there's a good chance it works even with the other players killing enemies on their own), hop on the wall the enemy reaches your position and do your AOE.  I can get something like 30 kills at once on this map with Saryn or Ember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 23 horas, corallein dijo:

You don't have to do it in a single wall latch; you just can't touch the ground (or any other horizontal surface).

This. Time your wall latch, jump a couple of seconds before it's over, latch again and keep killing. Repeat until you're done. Rooms with a ceiling (I did it in the Void) are strongly recommended for this strategy.

To be fair I was using a Staticor with charged shots, so I didn't really have to aim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...