[DE]Helen

PSA: Minimum Supported Specs Changes in February!

12 minutes ago, alphamax20 said:

ATI RADEON HD 3450 512RAM, and my pc has Win10 64bits  with DX12, and the launcher dont recognize DX11 ( can´t be selected ) nor DX12 (does not shows), with DX10 has visual crashes

The graphics hardware is so old, it only supports up to DirectX 10.1. DX11 and higher will not work at all for very old graphics.

The problem is probably very small 512 MiB (Mebibyte) of dedicated graphics RAM. That is 0.5 GiB (Gibibyte) of RAM. I have seen Orb Vallis use up to 4 GiB of video memory in 64 bit Waframe.

CPU? If CPU is less then 2 years old, it might have faster integrated graphics then 9 years old graphics card. If desktop computer can be upgraded, just get AMD RX 550 4 GiB card. Otherwise, maybe just get a new desktop computer with Ryzen 2400g with Vega 11 integrated graphics and 16 GiB of DDR4 RAM (requires windows 10 64 bit or newer operating system).

I use the 32bit client instead of the 64bit, because with 32bit I get 60-40fps and with the 64bit i get 30-15fps.

Please don't force me to use the 64bit client.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-08 at 4:01 AM, [DE]Helen said:

In June 2018, we announced plans to change Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs. We have officially set a timeline for these changes!

Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs will change to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, DirectX 10 capable graphics cards, and 4GB of RAM in mid February 2019.

Should this game minimum gpu spec change to GTX 5XX?

I have a potato pc....that's latterly that of a high school computer, I'm not going to stop playing warframe any time soon....just because of these changes even thou i'm poor as heck and got my pc as a gift from my dad, I'm making due with what I have or can even afford. 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, NiceTea12 said:

Developers, please listen to me!

No need to enter 64-x and support DirectX10, you will take away the opportunity to play many players, because not everyone has money on the PC, which will meet the minimum requirements. I've been playing since September 2018 and I haven't even opened half the content!Please do not take away the opportunity to play WF!

Please, don't !!!

Edited by NiceTea12
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sixmille said:

I really don't understand people sometimes. There's a setting called "automatic resolution scaling" in the graphic options. Use it. You could even play in 800*600 if that's your thing. You don't need a random piece of software like that, it's completely outdated and the game does it better natively.

thanks so much! Increased my fps to 30-34 with lowest res scale. hiago is still better by far but i'll take this i guess.

1 hour ago, NiceTea12 said:

Developers, please listen to me!

No need to enter support for 64-x and DirectX10, you will take away the opportunity to play many players, because not everyone has money on the PC, which will meet the minimum requirements. I've been playing since September 2018 and I haven't even opened half the content!Please do not take away the opportunity to play WF!

Please, don't !!!

Support for x64 and DX10 its already built into the game, even DX11 support its there.
A PC capable of meeting this 2 requirments its hardware absurdly outdated TBH, even geforce GPUs as old as 8000 series (released between 2006 and 2007) support that, and support for x64 its already on every single system with a total of 4gb of adressed memory or more (a PC with 4gb ram and a dedicated GPU already need a 64 bits OS).
At this point its absurd to request a developer to support tecnology with more than 10 years if that detriments the performance of newer ones, specially on an envelope like PC gaming.

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

7 минут назад КиттиСкин сказал:

Поддержка x64 и DX10 уже встроена в игру, даже DX11 поддерживает ее там.
ПК имеет возможность использовать эти требования, требовать своего аппаратно устаревшего оборудования, даже графические процессоры GeForce до 8000 серий (выпущены в период с 2006 по 2007 год) 64-разрядная ОС) Требуется оперативная память и выделенный графический процессором.
На данный момент поддержка технологии поддержки более чем 10 лет, если это отрицательно сказывается на производительности, особенно в таких оболочках, как компьютерные игры.

Даже если это так, введение минимальных требований к x64 и DX10 лишит возможности играть многих игроков!Personally, I simply do not have the possibility to switch from x32 to x64.

Edited by NiceTea12

4 minutes ago, NiceTea12 said:

Даже если это так, введение минимальных требований к x64 и DX10 лишит возможности играть многих игроков!Personally, I simply do not have the possibility to switch from x32 to x64.

The thing its that making the game impossible to be played for a really reduced group of individuals while improving the experience for a vast majority its a sacrifice the studio has to make.
You can't keep the bar low to allow everyone to reach it forever, specially on an ever evolving industry where your product have to be keept relevant on a lot of aspects.
Most games released nowdays have x64 as a requirment and DX11 as minimum supported version, there are some that supports DX10 as well, but supporting that its way beyond standard, all in all warframe will be a "potatoe designed game" even with that changes on top of it.
You cant expect a majority of playerbase paying for a minority of it. I was on your side of the edge before, having a terribly slow PC and wasnt able to play A LOT of games, and thx god the industry never stopped evolving, otherwise my actual setup wont have any kind of use (I own a mid-end setup now).
Not being able to afford an used 8800GTX (40USD aprox) and a system capable of running warframe's new minimum requirments its unrealistic, and that being said from someone from a poor and overinflated country.

4 minutes ago, KittySkin said:

Дело в том, что сделать игру невозможной для действительно уменьшенной группы людей, улучшая при этом опыт для подавляющего большинства, - это жертва, которую должна принести студия.
Вы не можете держать планку на низком уровне, чтобы каждый мог достичь ее навсегда, особенно в постоянно развивающейся отрасли, где ваш продукт должен быть актуален по многим аспектам.
Большинство игр, выпущенных в настоящее время, имеют x64 в качестве требования и DX11 в качестве минимально поддерживаемой версии, есть некоторые, которые также поддерживают DX10, но поддерживают его, выходя за рамки стандартного, в целом warframe будет «разработанной картошкой», даже с учетом изменений на вершина этого.
Вы не можете ожидать, что большинство игроков платят за меньшую часть. Я был на твоей стороне края раньше, имея ужасно медленный ПК и не мог играть в МНОГО игр, и, черт возьми, индустрия никогда не прекращала развиваться, в противном случае мои фактические установки не будут иметь никакого применения (у меня есть середина завершить настройку сейчас).
Невозможность позволить себе использовать 8800GTX (приблизительно 40 долларов США) и систему, способную работать с новым минимальным количеством варфрейма, его нереально, и это, как говорят от кого-то из бедной и раздутой страны.

Overall this is a very reasonable and correct but still I don't want to leave WF(((

1 minute ago, NiceTea12 said:

Overall this is a very reasonable and correct but still I don't want to leave WF(((

Well, I guess that at this point you alrady have support for DX10 on your hardware, so if x64 its the limitation, making the jump its rather simple, even on lower than 4gb memory systems.
I used to work on a very, very old notebook where I had a 64 bits os installed along my 32 bits one because some stuff needed me to have that version, even for non techy persons its rather simple to make a clean OS install and update your drivers after that, theres plenty of material to guide you through, if you want to make the jump, I absolutly encourage you to research and check some guides and if you need any help with them, dont hetsitate to DM me on the forums for help, ill be glad to do so 🙂

Can u add some features to disable hosting, some people have crap upload/latency and really lag everyone's experience.

For example an option to only allow yourself to join other people's squads or only to host your own instead of randomly joining another person.

Edited by LostInSpaceAgain
+stuff

Please support DirectX 9 again, my 2012 laptop cant run on DirectX 10 or DirectX 11 because i play on 800x640 resolutions and it plays fine but with DirectX 10 and 11 makes the screen too small.

DirectX 9 is good because it makes the screen wider and bigger but with worse graphics only.I have been playing warframe since 2016 (when i was 11) and loved it to death.

Thanks if you reply.

Edited by zulaa11

5 hours ago, Kakatilenche said:

I use the 32bit client instead of the 64bit, because with 32bit I get 60-40fps and with the 64bit i get 30-15fps.

Please don't force me to use the 64bit client.

Im like him so please change this supports

• Upvote 1

You can build something that meets the requirements for about $200, sell your apple products before they break.

Really someone use in 2019 PC for playing games with 32 bit OS and less than 4GB RAM, im not extra rich person but i have pc with 16GB RAM since 2015

32 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Really someone use in 2019 PC for playing games with 32 bit OS and less than 4GB RAM, im not extra rich person but i have pc with 16GB RAM since 2015

Im poor.

malaysian's money currency is cheap.

1 american dollar = RM4.17

25 minutes ago, zulaa11 said:

Im poor.

I'm not from Malaysia but my country's currency is also in the neighborhood of 1 dollar = 4 of mine and yet I have a laptop that I bought for my studies 2 years ago (for which I'm still paying btw I have 2 years of payments left to do on the thing) and I have 8Gigs of ram and a GTX1050 capable of running warframe just fine and dandy. being poor is not an excuse I'm poor too but I have this PC and I'm still paying for it BUT I HAVE IT.

37 minutes ago, zulaa11 said:

Im poor.

1 american dolar = 38 argentinian peso.

Thats a really terrible economic state.

A 1060gtx its worth 90% of the average monthly salary and that its if you dont have any single extra money consumption (and guess what? You need to dump half it on traveling to and from work).

On 2019-01-08 at 9:03 PM, Zoey_Corredan said:

True, got some friends that have W10 and each has their way of what to turn off or keep on, and I'll probably go to W10 eventually, but for the time being I'm fine with W7 :wink:

For the record, you can actually get a free Windows 10 upgrade if you're on Win7. I updated mine to Windows 10 due to incoming hardware for my rig and even without the hardware, Warframe's running better than it was on Windows 7 for me.