[DE]Helen

PSA: Minimum Supported Specs Changes in February!

Hello guys 

I have 64bit windows 10 pc but the issue with warframe is that it gives the "host unreachable u will be returned to main menu" whenever I try to play with ppl on public. I can play solo on dx10 but this issue is the most worrying for me as DE is going to change the minimum specs to dx10.... Pls DE fix this issue before changing the specs as it will be very annoying to play solo and will be a nightmare to lvl up weapons and frames.., 🙄😑🤔

So who can help me?

My computer is using Geforce 980TI, win 7, 8 gb ram, i5-3450

I can only play this game with directx 9 and 32-bits. Every time I try to play this game with directx 10 or 11 or 64-bits, my game will be crahsed after I enter a map

Does it mean I should give up and leave this game?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Augulist said:

So who can help me?

I can only play this game with directx 9 and 32-bits. Every time I try to play this game with directx 10 or 11 or 64-bits, my game will be crahsed after I enter a map

You are waaaay above minimum, you should be playing DX11 maxed settings with that setup. Thick both DX10 and 11 and confirm options. After that re open configuration and do a cache optimization.

7 hours ago, KittySkin said:

You are waaaay above minimum, you should be playing DX11 maxed settings with that setup. Thick both DX10 and 11 and confirm options. After that re open configuration and do a cache optimization.

I found that someone had the same problem with me two years ago as he was using the 980 card. It seems that DE didn't do anything about this problem.....

15 hours ago, Augulist said:

I found that someone had the same problem with me two years ago as he was using the 980 card. It seems that DE didn't do anything about this problem.....

But have you tryied running the game with DX11 instead of 10?

On 2019-01-23 at 10:47 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

funny though it didn't cost me anything - and i use the professional version too. ofc, for all those who weren't able to get the licence for win10 for free in a timespan of one year, it's a problem. i didn't even had to use win 10 right away because of that. and if MS is true to its word that win10 will be 'the last windows ever' (or more like the OS will be modular extended now - as it already was twice since release). and if not, i'm pretty sure i can, again, 'upgrade' my licence for free (or a few bucks only).

btw, this won't ever work with the OEM-versions (with one exeption)... so, i suggest that anyone who buys a new rig, do so without preinstalled windows and instead buys a 'normal' version that isn't locked to the bios/uefi chip and can ported to any new machine by the usual way (the annoying telephone methode...) and will therefore likely be upgradeable too if ever the need arise again.

oh, and ofc the claim it costed me nothing is not fully correct... i did buy the windows 7 ultimate when it was released - but luckily, since i'm from germany, i could get my hands on a much cheaper, separatly sold OEM version of it (for MS was forced to allow this in germany years back). funny enough, the few 'limitations' of no support from MS that gone with that OEM version, are no longer in place after upgrading the licence to win8 years back... MS is truely silly at times.

You can still get the free upgrade.  Officially it ended in 2016, but their upgrade servers are still validating upgrade licenses.  OEM versions port just fine, M$ isn't nearly as strict about that kind of stuff as people like to think.  The PC I'm on right now is using a copy of windows 7 (from an old HP desktop I threw out years ago) upgraded to windows 10 late last year 😕

Edited by Aggh

Thanks for warning, but the warframe on my laptop looks much more fluid in 32-bit mode and heats up a lot less and I can only play on eidolon tables in 32 bits because 64 gets stuck a lot.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, KittySkin said:

But have you tryied running the game with DX11 instead of 10?

Yes, I have, sometimes I can play the game, and sometimes the game crashs and my PC can't even move, and sometimes it still crash and back to desktop.

Edited by Augulist
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Augulist said:

Yes, I have, sometimes I can play the game, and sometimes the game crashs and my PC can't even move, and sometimes it still crash and back to desktop.

That dont look like a game related issue then, but an installation related one. Do you have your hardware overclocked? Have you tryied reinstalling windows again?

16 hours ago, Dryros said:

Thanks for warning, but the warframe on my laptop looks much more fluid in 32-bit mode and heats up a lot less and I can only play on eidolon tables in 32 bits because 64 gets stuck a lot.

i never tested the 32bit and 64bit mode on one and the same rig, but i seriously doubt there would be any more heatup because running WF on 64bit. having problems with any 64bit program is more likely due to some issues with hardware and their drivers - you should update every possible driver of you system (and the bios/uefi too), and do so by hand and not let M$ own update system do it for you. get the drivers from the manufacturers site - for mainboard, vid-card, sound and peripheral devices this shouldn't too hard (board-manufacturer will also have the bios update). if you have problems getting the information about the exact hardware, use any program like AIDA64 to get the data you need (or look inside the rig for once ^^)

5 hours ago, KittySkin said:

That dont look like a game related issue then, but an installation related one. Do you have your hardware overclocked? Have you tryied reinstalling windows again?

Warframe is the only game in my computer having this problem. I have tried other games like skyrim, Stellaris, Borderlands 2, assassins.

All of them do not have such problem.So I don't really think it is the problem of the windows....

1 hour ago, Augulist said:

Warframe is the only game in my computer having this problem. I have tried other games like skyrim, Stellaris, Borderlands 2, assassins.

All of them do not have such problem.So I don't really think it is the problem of the windows....

I would be willing to agree, but it could be an issue of Warframe itself interacts with core installation files like Direct x installations. Perhaps in a way that doesn't affect those other games. Perhaps the event logs for the game might assist in narrowing the issue down?

2 hours ago, Augulist said:

Skyrim its a DX9 title, idk about the other ones mentioned, but as someone above me said, it can be a core part of warframe that interact with corrupted data. I used warframe on DX11 for a year without a single problem and on your system the game should be able to run on DX11 on max settings without a single problem.
As far as I know warframe's DX10 its an emulated DX10 using DX11 calls so MAYBE its more prone to fail on installation issues, anyways go and check if the game runs at DX11 just in case.

11 hours ago, Urlan said:

I would be willing to agree, but it could be an issue of Warframe itself interacts with core installation files like Direct x installations. Perhaps in a way that doesn't affect those other games. Perhaps the event logs for the game might assist in narrowing the issue down?

10 hours ago, KittySkin said:

Skyrim its a DX9 title, idk about the other ones mentioned, but as someone above me said, it can be a core part of warframe that interact with corrupted data. I used warframe on DX11 for a year without a single problem and on your system the game should be able to run on DX11 on max settings without a single problem.
As far as I know warframe's DX10 its an emulated DX10 using DX11 calls so MAYBE its more prone to fail on installation issues, anyways go and check if the game runs at DX11 just in case.

Thanks both of you

I will try to check the game data first

I have already tried to run the game at DX11 with high setting. First time I opened the game at DX11, it ran perfectly and I had played around 30 mins. But after that, when I opened the game again the next day. It crashed after 5 mins I opened the game and I wasn't even loaded in the map but staying in the ship.

能不能不要,我还是32位,我至少要到明年才更新我的配置,我不想放弃这个游戏,所以可不可以延期,谢谢你看我的留言,希望能有回信,我的账号是1-Removed-,我是一名中国玩家,我很热爱这款游戏,他带给我许多快乐,向制作组致敬,你们辛苦了!

Can I not, I am still 32, I will not update my configuration until next year at least, I do not want to give up this game, so can I postpone, thank you for reading my message, hope to have a reply, my account is -Removed-, I am a Chinese player, I love this game, he brought me a lot of happiness, pay tribute to the production team, you have worked hard!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

LOL no problem for me my laptop is on Directx12 so I can still use my 2012 laptop to play this game xD Nice try DE but I can still low spec this game BWAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Ghoul_Ghost
Worded wrong

Right now i bit worried by the fact the 32 bit version gonna be phased out of the game because certain people will be lock for the game because of the updater.

there a issue with the updater. He wont update the game in 64 bit version on some computer that have windows 64bit and the only fix know that is available is to run the game at 32 bit.  

i spoke in the name of the people who have this bug. please fix this bug before the phasing out the 32bit mode of the game your some player will be locked out of the game otherwise.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mechnoob said:

Right now i bit worried by the fact the 32 bit version gonna be phased out of the game because certain people will be lock for the game because of the updater.

there a issue with the updater. He wont update the game in 64 bit version on some computer that have windows 64bit and the only fix know that is available is to run the game at 32 bit.  

i spoke in the name of the people who have this bug. please fix this bug before the phasing out the 32bit mode of the game your some player will be locked out of the game otherwise.

If people are still gaming on a 32bit OS or whatever that is on them for not upgrading. 

• Upvote 1

On 2019-01-25 at 2:15 AM, Gladiator54 said:

Hello guys 

I have 64bit windows 10 pc but the issue with warframe is that it gives the "host unreachable u will be returned to main menu" whenever I try to play with ppl on public. I can play solo on dx10 but this issue is the most worrying for me as DE is going to change the minimum specs to dx10.... Pls DE fix this issue before changing the specs as it will be very annoying to play solo and will be a nightmare to lvl up weapons and frames.., 🙄😑🤔

I had this EXACT problem for awhile but I dont remember how I fixed it good luck! lol

On 2019-01-07 at 2:29 PM, TTSkyHammer said:

i have AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 and AMD Radeon HD 5670 and after change of system requirerments will work?

I have a HD 4000 and a 3rd gen i5 and I have Directx12 you can still play 

On 2019-01-25 at 7:32 AM, Augulist said:

So who can help me?

You should upgrade because at this point you are to blame not the game

35 minutes ago, Ghoul_Ghost said:

You should upgrade because at this point you are to blame not the game

Upgrade? That hardware its capable of running the game at 1080p 120fps at max graphics. He is having problems related to corrupted data on the game or the os, not on a hardware limitation.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KittySkin said:

Upgrade? That hardware its capable of running the game at 1080p 120fps at max graphics. He is having problems related to corrupted data on the game or the os, not on a hardware limitation.

Yeah I meant the OS mainly not his complete set up, Didn't think I would have to clarify.