Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch 50 day bonus just didn't happen

(NSW)UncleSporky

I've been logging in every day since the game came out and have watched the daily bonus counter ticking down...4 days remaining...3 days remaining...etc.

I think today was supposed to be my 50 day bonus and nothing happened.  I logged in last night after 7 PM EST as I'm used to and got nothing, not even the regular bonus.  I logged in again this morning and still nothing.  There are no pending updates to the game or anything like that.

I just wanted to call this to the devs' attention in case this is something that might affect all Switch players.

Edited by (NSW)UncleSporky

There have been instances of the daily login screen not being displayed where the reward is delivered anyways, so i'd advice to check for additional boosters or a new sigil to equip (login ones are usually round with patterns inside) on your warframe. If there is nothing about it, send a ticket to support and explain them the situation, if you have a screenshot of the issue attach it to the ticket as well (i guess a pic of the login screen with a blank on day 50 should do the trick) and then wait for support's response. Keep in mind that support's response can take a while to arrive, so refrain from opening new tickets about the same issue in the meantime since it only achieves to slow things down for everyone. 

• Like 2

Today’s my 50th day and I got my 50 day bonus reward, took a screenshot for this post. However, the daily login screen sometimes does indeed not display. For example it did not appear for me yesterday. I suggest doing what the other user suggested though, check if you got any of these rewards even though you didn’t get the daily login screen. 

65-C436-CE-67-D1-4-BD1-B750-B1-F8-E07766

• Like 1