Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some feedback

Crousere

I have to say that I really enjoyed using this warframe. It has nice combination of offensive and defensive abilities that reward aggressive playstyle. I think Garuda offers unique playstyle, but is being held back by painfully slow casting times and wonky skill targeting.

Few things:

Deaths Gate passive: IMHO this should give the full 100% damage bonus when under 90% max health, would make it little bit more consistent

Dread Mirror: I think the visual effect (frame) is too overwhelming, perhaps it could have some transparency. Also the sound effect it has gets way too intrusive after some while, I actually had to turn down sound effect volume just because of this skill. I feel like this skill is too slow without Natural Talent and I really dislike being forced to use it (especially how much this skill ends up being used, gap closer and damage mitigation).

Blood Altar: I really like this one, clunky targeting and slow cast time without Natural Talent, but otherwise it's great.

Bloodletting: In general I like this new playstyle that revolves around keeping HP as low as possible, this skill seems to compliment it just fine

Seeking Talons: I really enjoy using this skill, but again it's just so painfully slow without Natural Talent. Also the targeting gets wonky sometimes (enemies infront just do not get hit).