Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival missions (solo)

Insane-Mana

Ive noticed since i've come back to  WF the amazing QOL changes and content added. Its a huge step in the right direction for the veterans and more experienced players.There is however one thing that still bothers me and you guessed it thats is Survival.

It used to be when i would jump into a survival mission public, on average players would stay at least 30 minutes, and if you asked them nicely sometimes would go for an hour. Now i find my self extracting after sometimes 10 minutes! Now i already hear people saying: then go solo. Well i would go solo, but then i find myself having to go in to find the right tile set and having to camp enemy spawns and let me tell you thats boring af. And many times i have to extract not because i cant handle the enemy's but because i run out of life support due to the lack of enemy's.

So i think i've come up with a simple solution.

Could we make it so that when ever a player go's in solo he can just use a specter/healer/clem/etc, up to max 4. Or create an item we can build and use in a survival to basically summon more enemy's as if the solo player is with 3 others.

ty 

• Like 3

This is yet another problem that DE has swept under the carpet for many, many years. Out of sight out of mind kind of mentality. Complaints about lack of spawns in solo survival is numerous and has fallen on deaf ears. The only band-aid fix for this situation is to do void fissures. But this is only a band-aid. Its not a proper fix.

• Like 1