Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo: de-bugging is crucial

CazadorDeWulf

Hello. As an avid Limbo solo player, who plays other Frames of course, I've noticed a few bugs that really hurt his reputation:

- Dying as Limbo/Using a self-revive while enemies are Banished to the Rift plane improperly cancels the Banish ability and causes enemies to become true Rift Walkers, immune to damage from both planes and capable of killing players in either until properly "unbanished" via Cataclysm(Banish may also work, but seems to just make the enemy and your team more angry).
- The aforementioned bug is accompanied by the Rift-effect not consistently appearing on enemies and allies; Take a Defense objective in the Sortie missions. The Tenno Operative can be banished but shows no indicator of being bound to the Rift plane, whereas all common enemy types do. Nearly ALL uncommon enemies will show no effect while within the Rift.
- Some consoles can be interacted with while within the Cataclysm bubble; others cannot. This inconsistency is clearly unintended.

I suppose my suggestion would be for Limbo players to be aware of these bugs and try to avoid them. I would love if they were reviewed and worked on.

A visual indicator if you're in the rift would help a lot in certain tilesets (Kuva Fortress, being in the rift looks exactly like being outside of it). Also, some enemies (Infested Power Carrier, Railgun Moa, Sniper Crewman, among others) are still capable of shooting through Cataclysm, which is pretty freakin' ridiculous, considering how old these enemies are.

limbo should have some target highlighting and more passive tricks, the portals are cool, but the rift changes is locked up with nothing exciting to stop teamates from complaining, sometimes you cant damage enemies without using some abilities too congested honestly, it should somewhat easier and visual, also what if out melee was affected somehow by giving us alittle more unique weapons, and elemental talents, or hat-tricks, crouched combat, mid-air combat, they all need to be enhanced, especially during the special rifts.

an ideal limbo weapon riffle would have a magnifying crystal, flashlight gear+, and infrared for zoomplay to detect enemies, while offering the limbo additional sensors and mods for said weapon secondary fire is atuned to the reserve energy and magnetics collected resources, and ammo is transfered in melee version, and otherwise used to block offensive fire, restore shields, and backup teammates, etc.