Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have some more silent secondary weapons

(XBOX)xBLADEPANTHERx

There is really a lack of silent secondary weapons in this game, aside from the kunai style weapons and the ballistica (which is not even that good to be honest). most weapons released are loud and thus in order to use them silently you have to waste a mod slot which could have been put to much better use.

I do feel the same way with primary, however I'd admit that the bows are powerful, that being said it would be nice to get something like a silenced sniper rifle, we do have the Baza but it lacks in range.

A few suggestions would possibly be silenced pistols, whether they would be semi or full auto doesn't matter, but it would honestly be nice to get a silenced weapon that isn't just another projectile-based gun.

It would just be nice to have a bit of variety, and I feel that silenced weapons really don't get that much love in this game, which is kind of ironic since we're Ninjas.

• Like 7

On 2019-01-08 at 8:25 PM, (XB1)xBLADEPANTHERx said:

A few suggestions would possibly be silenced pistols, whether they would be semi or full auto doesn't matter, but it would honestly be nice to get a silenced weapon that isn't just another projectile-based gun.

You can silence any pistol with Suppress, which is a fairly cheap 5— maxed.

Yeah, that costs you a mod slot, but any of the other silenced weapons has compromises. The Baza is an amazing SMG (probably the best in the game) but it also has a frustratingly small clip and mediocre range.

So lose a mod slot and silence a good pistol, or get a new silenced pistol that sacrifices something else.

Mind you, I don't get why any of the beam weapons are alarming - I mean, they're lasers, they should be both silent and invisible (which would feel broken TBH), so Gammacor, Cycron, Gaze etc should all be silent.