Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@Tennogen Community: Feedback When?

Mikhael222

Hey, all. This is the first Tennogen round I am participating in, and I was curious how long it usually takes for DE to review the submitted works after the deadline.

Also, if they choose to give you feedback, how do they contact you?  Directly on Steam or on the forums?  Somewhere else perhaps?  If they choose to ignore my entries, I'd like to at least know where to look to make sure I was, in fact, not contacted.

Edited by Mikhael222

We don't share feedback until after the round has been announced! We also unfortunately can't offer feedback to all pieces, so if you don't receive any, it generally means that your piece needs improvement in a few ways:

1. Technical skill. TennoGen is a professional program, and we only accept professional-looking work. 

2. It doesn't fit the Warframe aesthetic. Doing your research involves studying in-game items or even concept art from our staff -- look at how we use details and shapes for the different factions, read all the info in our Basic Art Guide and more. Creators who have done their homework are ones who get accepted consistently, because very few edits need to be done to their skins/Syandanas to feel like they belong in-universe. 

• Like 1