Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PapaFury

Identify Vaulted Relics

As I get ready to run a fissure, I have to stop and search the Wiki for vaulted relics to ensure I don't waste them. I was thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if they could be tagged somehow? Maybe like the image I modified? Triangle in corner I may still have to search the wiki to see which Item(s) is/are vaulted but at least I'd know not to use it when simply looking for reactant or when "ducat farming."

I see what vaulted relic is which relic by thinking what Frame and Weapon is currently vaulted and which is not, its easy to know what relic to pick when you for an example see banshee prime blueprint or all the prime frames and prime weapons that came out before Oberon Prime 🙂 Would still be good to have a vaulted relics tab because of the tons of vaulted relics that keep blocking away the not vaulted relics lol

Ive suggested before that i would like the idea of a little "V" icon or something just popping up on the relic if its vaulted, just some notifier. 

I made a thread about this very issue, and it's been gaining a bit of traction.

If you want to give it a gander, maybe drop a like, that would be much appreciated.

Come on, lets get DE to notice that this is something that needs doing.

Agreed. Having a tag in the Relic UI for Vaulted Relics would be very, very handy.