Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime

Valafor

Not sure if there is another place for this forum, but does anyone think that Mag Prime as of the current Prime warframes/weapons, is simply beautiful compared to the original? Also the Boar prime looks pretty spectacular, but I hope it isn't as underwhelming as the original boar.

Gotta say that I personally prefer normal mag's wormhole helmet and that the prime helmet is a bit meh. Frost and excal are primes done properly but mag prime's helmet isn't doing a lot for me.

Boar prime on the other hand looks awesome. If the barrels spin then even more so.

The helmet does look like a miners cap but i guess it makes sense or i'm just high on something. Mag has control over magnetic forces, with materials and such and picturing that, you can easily see how Mag can do in mining. But thinking about mining, that Boar Prime doesn't make much sense, having a Bronco Prime touch to it. U know, the triple nozzles like the three the Bronco Prime have?

Keep in mind that ive only looked at the picture once.

Edited by UrDonnoUrPotato

Where do you hype people crawl from?

It is always the same, first it was Frost Prime and Reaper. So cool, best looking frame EVAR threads. So much bling, so much coolness, so much everything.

Relax and wait for the update, big expectations lead to a big disappointments. Most of the people that say "epic things" for everything will spam QQ and hate threads after the update. It is just repeating cycle that shows up before and after the every update.

Calm your $* and wait for update to come.

Edited by RoboDog

Where do you hype people crawl from?

It is always the same, first it was Frost Prime and Reaper. So cool, best looking frame EVAR threads. So much bling, so much coolness, so much everything.

Relax and wait for the update, big expectations lead to a big disappointments. Most of the people that say "epic things" for everything will spam QQ and hate threads after the update. It is just repeating cycle that shows up before and after the every update.

Calm your $* and wait for update to come.

Wow. Calm down, we're just talking about Mag Prime we're not trying to make it sound like Mag Prime is the new Justin Beiber and we're his/hers/its crazy fan people. We're just stating our opinions, that's like what the whole forum thing is for. We have rights to think what we want, ok? If you're trying to help us not be disappointed - 'big disappointments' - then u can at least make urself sound a bit more friendly. And if u really want to know where people like us/or something crawl from, you should know that IF NOBODY COMPLAINS AND GETS DISAPPOINTED THEN THE DEVS WILL NEVER, EVER KNOW WHAT TO FIX!!!!!

I, for one, hated the Prime helmets but in the end I sort of got used to them and just though I'm Tenno this is what makes me badass. So i guess people will just have to adjust being jealous of how awesome the Prime helmets look in a couple months or so. It just takes time for everything introduced in Update 10 to fit in, 'cause right now it all feels out of place.

Agree?