Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: Part 1 on Switch: Launches February 5th!

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, (NSW)AzuelZorro102 said:

Does anyone know a specific time for when this goes live later today?

If you looked up it’s mentioned, there is no set date but if we refer to the usual DE update times and the time Xbox/ps4 got fortuna it should be 10 AM ET

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)GOODZZANG said:

I read the article, but I want to confirm the exact time.

Read previous replies. And please, don't be that kind of person trying to get noticed by writting what they're saying bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Yes I know but this is for newly released games. This is an update we’re talking about. It won’t go through the eShop. 

Bro, you do realize that little updates such as hotfixes do get downloaded from the warframe launcher but big updates are in fact downloaded from the eShop and filtered/licensed/allowed by nintendo hence why it needs cert? Its not only newly release games. All games that go into a nintendo system need cert, so that way it doesnt break nintendo quality and content policies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh, game is buggy for sure, buts it definitely not dead. I get many matches in POE and regular nodes if I'm going to popular ones like Helene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, (NSW)TricksterWolff said:

Bro, you do realize that little updates such as hotfixes do get downloaded from the warframe launcher but big updates are in fact downloaded from the eShop and filtered/licensed/allowed by nintendo hence why it needs cert? Its not only newly release games. All games that go into a nintendo system need cert, so that way it doesnt break nintendo quality and content policies.

Do you really think I don't know that? I very well know that patches/updates have to be sent to Nintendo and go through the cert process. What I didn't know is Nintendo decides when these updates go live, I still doubt the info I've read here is accurate (someone saying Nintendo decides) and I'm sure it's the devs who decide when and what time the update should go live, not Nintendo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (NSW)lolzdude said:

Eh, game is buggy for sure, buts it definitely not dead. I get many matches in POE and regular nodes if I'm going to popular ones like Helene.

Are you replying to someone? No one said it's dead lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 51 minutes, (NSW)Kiel a dit :

It's hard to wait when someone tells you that you will get something soon ~

Yes ! i'm so excited !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)Lyzandr said:

1012am EST and not live yet..... 

Nobody said it was going to be at 10.00 am EST. That's just what you all thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, (NSW)Ryuuzaki said:

Will we be able to select chat region? I always have to go to NA, Europe is pretty dead...

Yes of course why would they remove it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (NSW)Lyzandr said:

1012am EST and not live yet..... 

Then probably it will be 12am, if we refer to normal Nintendo works. Anyway, we have been waiting for that long, just another few hours won’t be a thing. I am going to re-watch EX-AID to kill the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, (NSW)dennymkv said:

 I am going to re-watch EX-AID to kill the time.

Maybe we'll get the update faster if we praise our god Kuroto while painting Nekros into Dangerous Zombie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, (NSW)Isurugi said:

Maybe we'll get the update faster if we praise our god Kuroto while painting Nekros into Dangerous Zombie

Lol, didn’t really expect someone here will get my point. I am going to hold this update until the end of the day and all these people’s pressure will reach maximum and I will be prefect ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Do you really think I don't know that? I very well know that patches/updates have to be sent to Nintendo and go through the cert process. What I didn't know is Nintendo decides when these updates go live, I still doubt the info I've read here is accurate (someone saying Nintendo decides) and I'm sure it's the devs who decide when and what time the update should go live, not Nintendo.

It was me, and I don't have confirmation that this is how Nintendo operates per se but I do have experience with major updates as do many others. An update cannot go live before the eShop updates. Imagine what would happen if it did, people decide to download Warframe from the eShop because they heard the Fortuna update was today, and once the icon hits their main screen they get a message that tells them the update is not ready. Or they might just get the Mask of the Rev build. In any case, virtually every large update to a game I've seen has come after the eshop updates and not before. 

 

Neither me nor the poster you quoted conjectured that you don't know an update has to pass cert. But you also neglected to mention that eShop updates are important. As I told you before, major Paladins updates had to wait for the eShop update. It's possible that the update files were included in yesterday's eShop refresh and we may get it earlier than 12 pst but that's in 4 hours. At this point it seems far more likely that that is when it will drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Digital Extremes just stated in their Reddit AMA that they're aiming for 2pm ET, that's 2 hours and 40 minutes from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)Eddy said:

Digital Extremes just stated in their Reddit AMA that they're aiming for 2pm EST, that's 40 minutes from now.

No, 2pm EST is 3 hours from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, (NSW)Eddy said:

Digital Extremes just stated in their Reddit AMA that they're aiming for 2pm ET, that's 2 hours and 40 minutes from now.

Can't find this on Google. Link please please

🙂

Found the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...