Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: Part 1 on Switch: Launches February 5th!

"This is a remaster update! What exactly is a “remaster” you ask? Well! 

When we launch a remaster update we are essentially doing a big cache cleanup to optimize old and existing assets. When we do this, we free up space for updates such as FORTUNA: Part 1!

Since this affects existing assets, Warframe will be re-downloaded in its entirety when the update goes live. This will appear no different from any other update, business as usual! You will get the update required system message as well as the launcher message. 

Now in terms of size, the current total size of Warframe currently is 13.2 GB and thanks to the remaster it will remain roughly around that size (~13.5 GB) even with all the Fortuna content!"

1 minute ago, (NSW)Junk_L0ver said:

"This is a remaster update! What exactly is a “remaster” you ask? Well! 

When we launch a remaster update we are essentially doing a big cache cleanup to optimize old and existing assets. When we do this, we free up space for updates such as FORTUNA: Part 1!

Since this affects existing assets, Warframe will be re-downloaded in its entirety when the update goes live. This will appear no different from any other update, business as usual! You will get the update required system message as well as the launcher message. 

Now in terms of size, the current total size of Warframe currently is 13.2 GB and thanks to the remaster it will remain roughly around that size (~13.5 GB) even with all the Fortuna content!"

Thanks! Knew that much, but wasn't sure about my progress lol would be pissed losing everything 

4 minutes ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

Just don't want to lose my progress

Progress is linked to your Nintendo Account as linked to the DE servers. Your progress will be fine.

Ty!!! Now I wish I could see the progress from home screen...seeing the progress bar barely move isnt enough for this antsy tenno haha thanks again!

4 minutes ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

Ty!!! Now I wish I could see the progress from home screen...seeing the progress bar barely move isnt enough for this antsy tenno haha thanks again!

You can click on the game icon to check on the progress more in depth.

1 minute ago, (NSW)TabascoJones said:

You can click on the game icon to check on the progress more in depth.

THIS TENNO!!! 😎👍3 hours to go....guess its RDR2 time