Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe I'm Just Ocd...

Soulie

But this has been driving me crazy since the first time I've tried coloring my Vauban.

bDD8GUC.jpg

I can't use any of my favorite deep reds or blues, or even blacks, because The coloring on his torso doesn't match his pants.  It somehow ends up very dull and muted on his torso.  It drives me nuts to the point where I'll just use grey or white, so I don't notice.

Can you guys fix this please?  Pretty please?

But this has been driving me crazy since the first time I've tried coloring my Vauban.

bDD8GUC.jpg

I can't use any of my favorite deep reds or blues, or even blacks, because The coloring on his torso doesn't match his pants.  It somehow ends up very dull and muted on his torso.  It drives me nuts to the point where I'll just use grey or white, so I don't notice.

Can you guys fix this please?  Pretty please?

yea same problem with the dera tint 4

This affects more frames and especially weapons. It is REALLY annoying when you want matching colors and one part of your frame/weapon looks grey'ish, dull or inherently darker than the rest of it, despite you selecting the same color. They need to revise the textures and make sure they all share the same brightness and contrast, and edit their default colors accordingly.

OCD is a terrible, terrible curse X_x

Edited by ScorpDK

• 1 month later...

I use default or random colours. 

I also set volume on audio devices to prime numbers.  Yeah I'm that sort of person

respect

Prime numbers irritate everybody who loves multiples.

you're damn right they do. also odd numbers are no good in general

I also noticed something was up with vauban's main color setting, because (before the halloween pack) I was using the second or third red in from the top of the saturated classic color palette to try to match the strun wraith (at least to a reasonable degree), but I found that vauban's main color was muted, or something. OP's pic shows it really well. I know some guns have certain colors that really don't change or change very little, but I feel like warframe colors should make more drastic/noticeable changes, and actually match the color you choose