Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Fluctus ignoring Nullifier bubbles when using it in Atmosphere mode. 

It was nice before but honestly the thing still rips through pretty fast!

Thanks for the update!  Especially the new Khora mod, fast travel to Little Duck and the Harrow buff!

6 minutes ago, -Fidel- said:

I got Bloodshed sigil from profit taker today

just in case u want to fix it

People will hate me for sure

i think that is so pose to be dropped there. i mean there is no other way to get it other then buying the dang bundle.  and there is no way i am buying a dang bundle of stuff i already have just for a stupid bloodshed sigil.  especial when i have yet to see them fix wars way too short weapon trail and skana's weapon trail disappearing when equipping the dax katana skin on.

neat. i can sell javlok capaccitor...
but i would still LOVE to be able to use tactile reload on the Javlok...Just saying...its a synergy that needs to be had T.T

((Ill also accept firestorm on the LENZ. let me hae the option to nuke myself along with the room,please))

Are you serious? You made it so MOAs can't hack quest objectives? While I do understand there we some bugs occasionally from this happening, outright REMOVING features like this is a very ham-fisted way of going about fixing it. I made a hacking MOA specifically so I wouldn't have to constantly spam Ciphers on the higher-tier hacking targets due to how finnicky they can be. This "fix" infuriates me to no end and will undoubtedly continue to do so in the days to come, and all of this isn't even counting the pointless Helios change, either... last time I checked, quality-of-life changes were meant to improve the quality, not lower them. Something, however, tells me that these changes are here to stay, this post only serves as a way for me to vent my sheer, unbridled frustration at the moment.

1 minute ago, LordMachna said:

Are you serious? You made it so MOAs can't hack quest objectives? While I do understand there we some bugs occasionally from this happening, outright REMOVING features like this is a very ham-fisted way of going about fixing it. I made a hacking MOA specifically so I wouldn't have to constantly spam Ciphers on the higher-tier hacking targets due to how finnicky they can be. This "fix" infuriates me to no end and will undoubtedly continue to do so in the days to come, and all of this isn't even counting the pointless Helios change, either... last time I checked, quality-of-life changes were meant to improve the quality, not lower them. Something, however, tells me that these changes are here to stay, this post only serves as a way for me to vent my sheer, unbridled frustration at the moment.

See! This is what i am talking about! Thx, now i can just get rid of my MOA.

48 minutes ago, Tauni said:

So where's the fix to Mesa Prime's (lack of) ass?

There are also still numerous patches of uncolorable white on her. 

They made up for her lack of ass by nerfing her Redeemer Prime's.  Which I hate... 

From what I can tell so far in 13 pages of posts, 90% of what they did made the game WORSE and "fixed" things that WEREN'T BROKEN.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7

• Sound/presentation fixes for the Psychic Bolts re-cast (Hold 2). 
  • Absorb damage scaling/CC Range reviews. While with the Assimilate Augment frankly Absorb is a different ability, but the base Absorb offerings are still being reviewed to escalate benefit for those who know how to tactically use it in a squad and solo setting.  

Really hope absorb draining chunks or all of your energy for absorbing damage is also reviewed. Makes either version of absorb nearly unusable at high levels. 

Archived