Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Tranq Rifle is now ‘Silent’! This should ensure you are not startling animals if you miss - it's only on hit they'll react.

I mean it's a good change, but I would've rather seen an upgraded version for purchase from Business in the last or second to last rank that was silent

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Tweaked the radius/release sounds of Pheromone Synthesizers. 

Fixes:

• Fixed infinite loading in the Vallis elevator.
  • Fixed Magus Repair Operator Arcane not functioning for Clients.
  • Fixed multiple missing Warframe Deluxe Helmet Icons.
  • Fixed Flox Syandana offsets when equipped on Valkyr/Valkyr Prime.
  • Fixed a controller script error when going into the Trading Post when there's no trade partners available.

DE, how about fixing datamass drop during Profit-Taker already?

Really, a game breaking issue preventing progress and you can't even remove need of it for the time being, keeping players locked behind bug.

EDIT: Oh my, some mod edited my response, how about starting with censorship then? Dogs are dogs, as always.

Augments: Without testing, most of these appear to be useful based on the description alone.

Potential problems/complaints: Molecular Fission should have been baked into the based skill and I see the mod completely replacing the Null Star Augment. I don't foresee Dessication's Curse getting much use. Inaros is already a hypertank and at sortie level enemies minion builds are currently hilariously horrendously poor at doing anything but giving the enemy something else to shoot. Inaros augments really should lean towards increasing his damage output, not give more tank. I would suggest sand shadows expiring very quickly but dealing %hp damage to whatever it attacks.

So glad we don't have to sit through Eudico's greeting.

Cant speak much for Baruuk. Havent used him yet. Still think chain ragdolls on the ult is a big mistake. Still think baruuk players should be rewarded for killing as little as possible in a mission. Something like having <10% of total damage or total kills at the end of the mission will grant a 1.5x multiplier to resources or affinity gained during the mission or something like that.

Harrow: glad to see his grind is FINALLY getting decreased. Better late than never I guess. I strongly agree with the Thurible and Penance changes. Continuous juggling of abilities takes away from shooting things which is absolutely essential to harrow. Any reduction in Thurible's absurd charge time (before it is effective to use) is welcome.

Titania: I don't necessarily think the buffs need a complete rework. Making the numbers bigger would solve her issues nicely. If they do get reworked, it would be nice to see a frame that can buff ability DURATION/EFFICIENCY/RANGE instead of the usual overused damage/power strength buff.

General changes: happy to see transmutation cores and Cetus wisp cost reduced to something more reasonable. 

Bug fixes are always appreciated.

Can we please fix the k-drive affinity showing on profile.

I got all 3 maxed and damn it was painfull. Grinding on the same pipe for 1.5 hours just for 1 k-drive. 

Yet it shows lvl 7 on profile.

Learned that the affinity showing on the profile was the basic k-drive that you get from solaris quest. And if you buy or build a k-drive the old one disappears. And i cant sell my k-drives either. it says ''you have to own at least 1 of this item''

DE PLZ FIX K-DRIVE

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gara (Spectrorage) - Spectrosiphon
Enemies that die within Spectrorage have a 50% chance to drop an energy orb.

Always gonna be a fan of energy giving abilities/augments. Gonna test out how easily an enemy is counted as 'within spectrorage' to decide if I like it or not.

If you're going to add more new/sub-variants of arch weapons, can you at least make it fun to grind them? Archwing Interception and Sabotage are boring (no one likes interception I've  had several people leave during several runs past and present.) and atmosphere is limited to the point of rage inducing when i have to wait and wait to use it to then stand still and get shot meanwhile all that's happening. Archguns aren't really that fun with their feel, like i'm suppose to be 'powerful' or having a moment of glory, because in actual gameplay it feels like i turned myself into target practice for nullifying enemies to lay me down to play in the mud. Seriously don't stop working on archguns if your plans to include them and be mandatory to only result in people having nothing substantial to play with them. Archguns at this moment need to be off the gearwheel or be not buggy at all when trying to launch(your moment of glory shouldn't get you killed or prevent you from actually having it) and be available to use so you can actually level them, yea i know its a crazy thought but that's why i didn't want any cooldowns so I can level them without it seeming like a giant time sink (it will be anyways without any new fun missions and the lack of actual availability of said weapon beyond archwing). Orbs knockbacks break archgun deployment around bodies of water.

Thank you for your time and dedication, DE.

Though, I am still waiting on the K-Drive section in the Vehicles Tab in the Arsenal to be fixed, as it only appears after going into the upgrades of any of the archwing items. It's not game-breaking, but it is still a bit of a nuisance and slight inconvenience.

Archived