Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

Stuck around all of those Cetus IN and OUT gates. Its such a claustrophobic position since none of these gates are responding. I won't leave with alt+f4 because I don't wanna lose my precious loot. Firstly you add all of those kleptomaniac crates and resources, now you locked me. Well done, I'm all wet.

" Nova (Molecular Prime) - Molecular Fission
When killed, primed enemies will restore a Null Star charge and have a 100% chance of restoring an additional one. "

whats the point of this exactly? feels kind of redundant when we already have neutron star augment that lets us recast it whenever we want at 18 energy.

14 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I wouldn't consider DE the slowest of developers though I will freely admit that they do at times drag their heels on some things. That said, sometimes changing one thing requires revisits or reworks of many others. Could be in the quest avenue, that one hand has to wait on the other while others its the added sprinkles versus the meat of the dish, not trying to justify things I am not part of but its not fair to say they are the slowest.

On Oberon and Atlas, what fixes are they needing right now? Are their abilities broken? If so, I would greatly appreciate any info you can share on the subject!

When using Atlas (not sure if it's because of Umbral mods) against Grineer enemies, 1 out of every 15-20 pieces of Rubble actually grants armor and health, the rest do nothing. I'd say he's pretty broken right now and has been since the Chimera update when this started. 

When channeling Oberon's heal, if you walk into a null bubble or any form of nullification, his heal still shows as channeling even though it's not healing or doing anything. This gets confusing because sometimes you'll look down and see it channeling...then you die and wonder why. It also still requires you to hit the ability to turn it off before you can recast it to get it working again.

These are pretty major bugs imo, I have made sooo many threads about it, made 2 videos as proof, and have even Tweeted the devs about it and they just refuse to address it. This has been a problem for months now and instead of fixing it, they ask what the fans want to see in 2019... They are just so oblivious to things.

So I'm gonna say it again

FIX GARUDA'S HANDS CLIPPING THROUGH HER CLAWS IN ARSENAL. PLEASE. IT'S BLATANT! I love youguys, this is in no way angry, I just want you to notice this please it's AWFUL. I've seen Steve lose it over less than that on DEVSTREAMS so please please please.

NOTICE ME! FIX ME! GARUDA'S HANDS IN THE ARSENAL! LOOK AT IT!

I experienced an infinite loading between cetus gates just after hotfix 24.2.7.

It happened before rewards screen, therefore I didn't receive any rewards.

It never happened before this hotfix.

The host migration didn't fix it, and I wasn't able to go back to cetus or to orbiter with the menu. The last item was "view mission progress".

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Standing cost of Transmutation Cores from 10k to 5k.
  • Reduced the Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from 10k to 5k.

Some very welcome cost reductions!

• As per feedback, Harrow’s Systems Blueprint has been added as a Rare drop in Rotation B for Defection missions. This means you have 2 chances in the Endless loop to obtain Harrow, not just one at Rotation C. To maintain balance, a Corrupted Mod has moved to Rotation A.
  • Increased Harrow’s Energy gain from his Thurible ability (max ranked now gains 2x as much). 
  • Increased Duration of Harrow’s Penance by around 20%.

I already play Harrow quite a bit, and these will definitely make keeping his kit running easier in squads.

The 2.01% drop chance addition to rotation B is an improvement to his grind, but unfortunately not much. Then again, it has been a long time since I did his grind, so I can't remember exactly how it was.

Re-reviewing Tribute's buffs.

Good to know! Hopefully the damage reflection tribute gets a major buff or a complete rework - the % values of it and Unairu's Void Spines passive just don't work given the disparity between enemy damage and enemy health.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability applying to Operators damage output. 

Are you going to remove volt's shield synergy next? Why can't you leave these things alone?

Please fix Garuda and Baruuk Specters having no abilities.

Tweaks to Staticor and Simulor FX to try and reduce blowout with brightest Energy colours and Mirage equipped. 

What about the fact that they kill frames like no tomorrow with or without Mirage? C'mon.

As per feedback, Harrow’s Systems Blueprint has been added as a Rare drop in Rotation B for Defection missions. This means you have 2 chances in the Endless loop to obtain Harrow, not just one at Rotation C. To maintain balance, a Corrupted Mod has moved to Rotation A.

And after you get it there's twice as much garbage. Drop tables really could items that are more useful than a single use, perhaps tying Warframes to such places isn't a great thing if those rewards permanently stay (could be moved elsewhere after the first drop, Simaris could do it).

Ctrl + F Buzlok, still no fixes for Buzlok's primary fire mode accuracy, it's so bad it misses enemies 5 meters away. This has been going for months.

We welcome you back to the offices and hope you enjoyed your break. I am greatly thankful for many of the fixes noted, especially Magus Repair on Clients...

A minor issue, animations regarding lever-action rifles don't always function. Specifically the Lever Action pull on the rifle (Sybaris, Grinlok, etc.) sometimes does not play in typical situations. I do not know if I am doing some setup necessary to recreate this bug in day-to-day gameplay, but it is a minor aesthetic issue. ❤️

Archived