Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

Just a reminder: Helios WILL scan memory fragments on other tilesets and Somachord fragments as well, some of which can be, arguably, pretty hard to find.

Also, this is DE being arbitrary about what can and cannot be scanned by Helios...which is supposed to take the tedium out of manually scanning items.

Indeed, Helios will scan Cephalon Fragments and Somachord Fragments,both of which show up in the Loot Scanner range as well. But not the three secret collectible items.

Has anyone else been seeing something on the profile that should be max rank but isn't? For me the k-drive is showing as unranked yet i have 3 of them, one of each board, maxed out, one even has a forma on it. I dont think im missing any affinity from it but it just seems odd that its stuck at unranked and no ammount of use has changed it.

Baruuk's Desert Wind needs some tweaks. Its worst exalted weapon in the game in terms of scaling. It has too low status and it fails miserably as a crit weapon and its slow as heck..

*sigh* and now we find out that its just Impact only.

Its a glorified sonicor with disarming gimmick. Which makes it cool looking but useless since max range Lull provides better CC and Desolate hands Disarm faster

1 hour ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

When using Atlas (not sure if it's because of Umbral mods) against Grineer enemies, 1 out of every 15-20 pieces of Rubble actually grants armor and health, the rest do nothing. I'd say he's pretty broken right now and has been since the Chimera update when this started. 

When channeling Oberon's heal, if you walk into a null bubble or any form of nullification, his heal still shows as channeling even though it's not healing or doing anything. This gets confusing because sometimes you'll look down and see it channeling...then you die and wonder why. It also still requires you to hit the ability to turn it off before you can recast it to get it working again.

These are pretty major bugs imo, I have made sooo many threads about it, made 2 videos as proof, and have even Tweeted the devs about it and they just refuse to address it. This has been a problem for months now and instead of fixing it, they ask what the fans want to see in 2019... They are just so oblivious to things.

Appreciate you sharing that VitaminEX

What Molecular Fission should've read:

"When killed, primed enemies will restore a Null Star charge and have a 100% chance of restoring an additional one up to 18 charges"

This augment is just dumb. Restoring only the max amount of charges the build defines through duration makes this augment useless. As a "tank nova" you now need to have max duration + the augment. Come on guys...put a little more thought into these things.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/augment

DE please look into moa parts not all useing the same color overlays/textures/shaders. it really makes the parts look slapped together and gross especially with lighter colors. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Its been this way sense Fortuna's first release and only got worse when then new parts were added.

Allow each stage of profit taker phase 1 bounty to give an award. It is a 3 stage bounty phase that gives only one reward out of a fairly sizeable pool of rewards. The other bounties are either very short or give an extra reward on top of the base reward.

Why even restrict it to one reward on completion in the first place? why take such a big step back after getting the bounty rewards right on fortuna's initial release?

10 minutes ago, Lone_Traveler said:

DE please look into moa parts not all useing the same color overlays/textures/shaders. it really makes the parts look slapped together and gross especially with lighter colors. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Its been this way sense Fortuna's first release and only got worse when then new parts were added.

This!

Its especially painful for people like me who have OCD.

The Brackets and Cores are greatest offenders in this.

Their textures just don't fit with the rest of parts.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from 10k to 5k.

Thank you for considering my request. Like I said in the comments, 5,000 is better (and by better, I mean still not good enough, but it's less), but that's still 250,000 standing for enough wisps to build a single amp which costs considerably less to buy. That's more than a week of fully capped standing grinding, meanwhile I can farm that many wisps in a few hours. It's a waste of standing to buy wisps at that price, so it's not a fair. The time investment should at least somewhat balance out. At a loss for the transition, sure, but more than a week of time expense?

1,000 standing is still a high cost, but it's fair. Wisps are too easy to come by to set the price so high.

Archived