Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

Please DE, create more syndicate weapons and mods... I'm bored of leveling warframes with jaw sword / silva & aegis prime and telos boltor / telos akbolto / viper wraith.

Syndicate proc IS the best mechanic for leveling warframes in public games.

Also, put loading screen tips plz, like saying that melee modded with syndicate mods can recharge their proc even on the holster, 100% affinity from kills by syndicate procs goes to the warframe, only half from the affinity by the kill from your weapon goes to your weapon and half for the warframe, all kills from warframe abilities goes to the warframe, 75% affinity from ally kills goes to your weapons and 25% to your warframe, speed nova can be very useful for leveling stuff, making defenses go super fast, specially equipped with Power Donation; Do not underestimate the power of Corrosive Projection, etc.

I'm not saying that everyone MUST be a speed runner, but this is a grindy game. The efficient grind must be something to think about. Not everyone has their entire week just for play Warframe.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improvements towards performance/visual issues with Baruuk's Elude ability by removing the blur FX if using the ‘Low Particle Quality’ setting based on feedback:

Now they just need to replace the "BLUR-Flash-Vibration-Lightning" effect to something better.

more friendly for us who suffer from it. i really hope a fix for this is comming really soon.

38 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Thank you for the hard work and Welcome to the new year DE BUT you guys still haven't fixed the k-drive grab transitions. Not to toot my own horn but i was one of the 1st logicals in ventkids and "founded" the crater rail park in the vallis i think i would know how to do grab to grind transitions on any surface but ever since fortuna 2.0 not a single tenno have done it successfully. there has been a topic about this for weeks now but why is it still not fixed.  we cant gain decent standing to get the full vent kids operator fashion. FIX THIS ALREADY DAMMIT!!!

Looks like grouping up with others (either for trading or doing missions) seems to be a bit broken after this update. My hardware and internet connection is fine, but after today's update, people are showing up as offline when they aren't whenever I send invites to them, and I keep getting 'Host not found' errors when trying to connect to others.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

TITANIA:
Fixed Titania’s Lanterns not mesmerizing enemies properly. This was a major bug impacting any benefits from the changes. 

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Re-reviewing Tribute's buffs.

Yo. Statements like this highlight you aren't dropping something and leaving it.

Good job. Might buy plat again one of these days.

Archived