Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

NYX:

• Lowered Nyx’s Abilities volume for less fatigue while using Abilities repeatedly.
  • Fixed Corpus Ospreys not following you closely anymore when under Nyx’s Mind Control ability.

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Sound/presentation fixes for the Psychic Bolts re-cast (Hold 2). 
  • Absorb damage scaling/CC Range reviews. While with the Assimilate Augment frankly Absorb is a different ability, but the base Absorb offerings are still being reviewed to escalate benefit for those who know how to tactically use it in a squad and solo setting. 
  • Fixes for Mind Control targets + Rift. 

It was abit loud, thanks XD

Also huh, there really musta been overwhelming demand for making absorb do good damage for it getting such a laser focus. My opinion : All the other new stuff is workable but the new passive is garbage, please revert (the old description being still there makes me still hope). Not typing out the reasons/arguments yadda yadda yet again, refer to the countless now deeply buried feedback threads made over the holidays.

Oh goody. That "slip of the tongue" concerning Fluctus Prisma came at the perfect moment for me, as I was considering installing a new Gravimag on the regular Fluctus. Now I guess I will wait for mr.Baro to appear so I can get the new item.

My ducats are ready.

Oh, and by the way, it was high time a new archwing weapon was released. There is so much untapped potential with archwings, even if it's just for MR purposes.

Other than that, I need to check Titania again at some point, she may be worth coming back to.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Profit-Taker Bounty 1 now requires you to have a Fishing Spear equipped in your Gear.

So... does that mean the data mass will spawn now? As phase 1 is unplayable now because there is only a 1% RNG chance that a data mass will spawn during the 2nd part. 1% which is same as the droprate of bloodsled sigil which many has yet to get it to drop.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Profit-Taker not entering last Pylon phase in the Profit-Taker Bounty 4

Profit-Taker is capable not to enter the 1st or 2nd Pylon phase as well.

Good, Nyx going to get more fix and might be buff to her Mind Control. Hopefully it gain specter AI.

Also Psychic Bolts should spammable, because 50 energy cost as a base is already expensive even for nyx.

Absorb might gain more dmg multiplier on each absorb threshold and further range increases. Overall it should be crowd control, debuffer aoe because Absorb is her god mode.

15 hours ago, Kript7 said:

Wheres the notes on nerfing Mesa Primes Regulators stats, every stat on them was lowered?

Spoiler

wqlXfFY.jpg

Mine's the same non prime Mesa it's like a regulator gun has been taken away and back to just one, the damage stats are very reduced and with an increased reload.

Also non prime Mesa's HP stat has gone down as well. (running Umbral Mods)

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shooting Gallery ability applying to Operators damage output. 

i know the majority of player doesnt do or like eidolon hunt, but i sincerely ask DE to revert mesa changes. 

the hunting is already extremely lack in comp diversity, mesa provide an interesting alternative that is interactive with other hunting member and not just a chroma wannabe.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb GA-Bulletproof:

What Molecular Fission should've read:

"When killed, primed enemies will restore a Null Star charge and have a 100% chance of restoring an additional one up to 18 charges"

This augment is just dumb. Restoring only the max amount of charges the build defines through duration makes this augment useless. As a "tank nova" you now need to have max duration + the augment. Come on guys...put a little more thought into these things.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/augment

As any none first page post probably gets ever seen I hope that having 2 posts about this may raise some awareness. 

16 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

As any none first page post probably gets ever seen I hope that having 2 posts about this may raise some awareness. 

Ya once I understood it needed more duration I sorta lost the "wow" factor, nothing stoping me from just recasting 1st which is faster and simpler. I hope our feedback would be applied.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb HellVOps:

Ya once I understood it needed more duration I sorta lost the "wow" factor, nothing stoping me from just recasting 1st which is faster and simpler. I hope our feedback would be applied.

It's sad isn't it. I was really rooting for the augment when I seen it first because I thought "DE can't be so simple that they limit the charges around the duration". It's just sad that almost every new augment doesn't follow what the definition of augment really means. 

Phase 1 of profit taker bounty still gets stuck for me on stage 2, 100% of time. Since all the other bounties are locked behind this one, I'm effectively locked out of this content. Tried killing enemies slower, faster, using different frames, going solo, going public and the effect is the same - mission doesn't progress beyond stage 2 no matter what.

It's already reported in bugs section, a fix would be very welcome.

5 hours ago, kyori said:

1% which is same as the droprate of bloodsled sigil which many has yet to get it to drop.

i got dis (Bloodsled Sigil) when doing the part 4(taking down the profit taker), i dont even know its dropable..... maybe just my luck

16 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

See, that's the thing. This is them being consistent. Because Helios will not scan Kuria or Thousand Year Fish either, both of which are "Hidden Lore Collectibles" as well! 

I have a point of contention for this.  Both (the Thousand Year Fish and the Kuria Hunt) have provided some sort of noggle for the effort that can be used to decorate the orbiter.  The Kuria Hunt even provides a sigil that can worn on the Warframe.  As far as I can tell these do not.  They are your run of the mill standard memory/cephalon fragment.  

So, until DE provides completed scans done by the Operators with something, I'm not going to accept this as a "hidden lore" anything.  

In laymen's terms:  where is my damned noggle!?

Archived