Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

800-900ms lag in vallis and the gear wheel was EMPTY. FIX!

Your film grain keeps turning itself on and then dissipating, nobody needs ambient occlusion, lens glare or motion blur, especially not F. film grain!

The matchmaking ping limit is a joke, much like the programmers and those responsible for the wave of new bugs and glitches after each new "hotfix".

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed MOA Companions equipped with the Security Override Mod ability to hack quest-critical objects which result in skipping gameplay stages. 

潜入にすら連れて行かなくなってしまうんだが・・・
Security Overrideの致命的な問題は、ハッキングを行うと勝手に回りに味方判定が出る物が増えたせいで、監視カメラが敵発見→即警報&タイマースタートになってしまう点。
ハッキング用MOAと期待していたが、これではもはや意味がないのでは・・・?

特定のボタン操作や目標地点指定(G)等で指定の端末をMOAがハッキングするようにしてもらうのが一番なんですが、実際MOAを潜入に連れて行ってる人が少なくてフィードバックが足りなかったんですかね・・・。

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a "Show In HUD" option to context menu for the Loc-Pin (off by default). When enabled, it will show an in-world marker for the owner of the marker.

That is the most distracting thing in the universe. Why not just have them stick to the edge of the map like the little -N- marker that shows the direction to the north?

Ok ... But I did not see anything talking about fixing the Dx10 problems in the game, Dx10 suffers a lot with Warframe incompatibility, leaving the game full of bugs, like server connection failure, 3minutes to open the game until you get to the screen 5minutes of loading to enter the missions, 10minutes to enter PoE or Fortune and is impossible to play with friends besides the fact of having fps stops and constant crashes.

Il y a 22 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

The Tranq Rifle is now ‘Silent’! This should ensure you are not startling animals if you miss - it's only on hit they'll react. 

This makes conservation so much better... but, even though I hate to be that guy (in particular because conservation is my main source of Solaris reputation), either this is bug or it needs to be balance. Right now, animals ignore shots as long as they've not seen us. It makes getting perfect captures an easy task, and I don't really see how getting perfect stover or perfect horrasque was possible with the tranq rifle before this, but still, it's a little bit much.

Also, DE, please, I've been doing conservation nearly every day, getting 5 to 10k rep a day for weeks, I don't know if this is a bug or not, I don't want to stop and wait until you answer this, please don't ban me for bug abuse if this is, indeed, a bug...

Il y a 21 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments. 

WHY !? So you're telling me that someone, at DE, thought "we put a random item hidden in a giant open world, this can scan it without the player noticing it, MUST FIX !" !? Make it even harder and in six month come back and tell us how many players managed to find those bits, just to get a good laugh. FFS.

Also the Atomos isn't fixed (this video was recorded a few minutes ago, on this version) :

Hmm, wonder if Dessication's Curse will improve Inaros' ability to defend objectives. He's already quite good at stunning enemies, additional distractions/aggro pull should add to making him more viable at protecting. (even though there are obviously better frames for this......just wondering)

vor 23 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Nyx / Titania Changes & Fixes:
NYX:

• Lowered Nyx’s Abilities volume for less fatigue while using Abilities repeatedly.
  • Fixed Corpus Ospreys not following you closely anymore when under Nyx’s Mind Control ability.

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Sound/presentation fixes for the Psychic Bolts re-cast (Hold 2). 
  • Absorb damage scaling/CC Range reviews. While with the Assimilate Augment frankly Absorb is a different ability, but the base Absorb offerings are still being reviewed to escalate benefit for those who know how to tactically use it in a squad and solo setting. 
  • Fixes for Mind Control targets + Rift. 

TITANIA:
Fixed Titania’s Lanterns not mesmerizing enemies properly. This was a major bug impacting any benefits from the changes. 

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Re-reviewing Tribute's buffs.

Glad you are still looking into them. Titania is now much better thanks to the fix to her lantern. But please hang them properly into the air, so they don't bounce off.

Can we please also get a passive for Titania that also works in Razorwing ? And can you please explain why we still don't have pets in Razorwing ? It's sad to loose them nearly completly during missions.

Archived