Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

On 2019-01-09 at 3:59 PM, MirageKnight said:

Also, this is DE being arbitrary about what can and cannot be scanned by Helios...which is supposed to take the tedium out of manually scanning items.

I edited my previous post in case my intention wasn't clear.

Helios is far less tanky than a MOA.

Helios does not have the damage output of my Four-legged-Cloaking device (Huras Kubrow), let alone the ability to cloak me.

If I want a companion that can revive me when playing solo, I'll select Shade, because it's ridiculously infrequent cloaking might kick in at the right moment for it to complete my resuscitation before enemies shoot it down.

Why would I carry a fragile balloon toy with me into the Valas if the one thing it can do that all other companions can not.. has been removed?

It's not like the lore bits provide some sort of advantage in battle once obtained in game.

Also, why remove the MOA's ability to hack a console that can still be gimmicked with a cypher? 

The Harrow parts change is really strange. Very welcome, but very strange. There's lots of Frames that are in similar or worse situations that didn't get fixed. Harrow only gets one chance at a part every C rotation? What about Khora, where you get one chance every C rotation, but there's two different ones in the same table!

11 hours ago, Foxfire_kad said:

Helios is far less tanky than a MOA.

Helios does not have the damage output of my Four-legged-Cloaking device (Huras Kubrow), let alone the ability to cloak me.

If I want a companion that can revive me when playing solo, I'll select Shade, because it's ridiculously infrequent cloaking might kick in at the right moment for it to complete my resuscitation before enemies shoot it down.

Why would I carry a fragile balloon toy with me into the Valas if the one thing it can do that all other companions can not.. has been removed?

It's not like the lore bits provide some sort of advantage in battle once obtained in game.

Also, why remove the MOA's ability to hack a console that can still be gimmicked with a cypher? 

Unfortunately, Helios job is to complete all scans for Simulacrum.

1. Mind control now bypass defenses and interception kill requirement

2. Mind control now change to Specter AI (follow and stay position)

3. Mind Control gain pseudo exalted weapon from current equipped weapon. (Best for faction weakness)

4. Psychic Bolts now force command Mind Control and Chaos to attack debuffed enemies (not override stay position command by Nyx to Mind Control, but override target to debuffed enemies). This mechanic also force mindcontrol and chaos target to ignore near enemies or another chaos target).

5. Psychic bolts recastable but replace current debuffed enemy to new debuffed nearest target.

6. Psychic Bolts debuffed enemies now take 500% extra damage from Mind Control and Chaos targets (synergy to both abilities).

7. Psychic bolts new augment - increases Mind Control and Chaos targets movement speed by 50% until duration run out or debuffed enemies are killed.

8. Absorb base range is 20m.

9. Absorb proc all absorbed physical and elemental status effect by 50% (power strength increase).

Now if DE implement some of these that can be great for Nyx as psychic frame.

42 минуты назад, XenMaster сказал:

1. Mind control now bypass defenses and interception kill requirement

2. Mind control now change to Specter AI (follow and stay position)

3. Mind Control gain pseudo exalted weapon from current equipped weapon. (Best for faction weakness)

4. Psychic Bolts now force command Mind Control and Chaos to attack debuffed enemies (not override stay position command by Nyx to Mind Control, but override target to debuffed enemies). This mechanic also force mindcontrol and chaos target to ignore near enemies or another chaos target).

5. Psychic bolts recastable but replace current debuffed enemy to new debuffed nearest target.

6. Psychic Bolts debuffed enemies now take 500% extra damage from Mind Control and Chaos targets (synergy to both abilities).

7. Psychic bolts new augment - increases Mind Control and Chaos targets movement speed by 50% until duration run out or debuffed enemies are killed.

8. Absorb base range is 20m.

9. Absorb proc all absorbed physical and elemental status effect by 50% (power strength increase).

Now if DE implement some of these that can be great for Nyx as psychic frame.

Not sure about 6 & 7 but the rest looks pretty well.

1 hour ago, CoffeeElemental said:

Not sure about 6 & 7 but the rest looks pretty well.

Its actually to synergize both Mind Control and Chaos enemies. But, the bonus damage and/or movement speed will be removed if either of three abilities has run out of duration.

As long force command exist on Psychic Bolts, it wont cause Chaos enemies to attack you, its kinda similar to Attack on Titan's Abnormal titan:

"Ignoring enemies infront of them and attack specific enemies".

On 2019-01-09 at 12:37 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Umbra following the Operator into the Quill Cave.

I am not sure if that is the correct fix.

Back then before this is "Fixed", and there was some random small enemies in Fortuna (not Orb Vallis), and my Umbra can kill them.

Now? Umbra does nothing at all in Fortuna. Doesn't follow, doesn't fire weapon, does nothing at all. Boring.

The new beast dual stat elemental mods don't mix properly.

With all 4 equipped the output stays corrosive + blast no matter in what order you place the mods.

Its impossible to do radiation viral or magnetic gas.

Anyone else noticed that? At least on Venari its bugged like that.

Making 3 stat combinations like Corrosive + Heat is also impossible

On 2019-01-10 at 7:37 AM, [DE]Megan said:

NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS!
3524550a2248868f43821b51810c05a5.jpg 

Khora (Venari) - Venari Bodyguard 
Venari dies in Khora’s place. Respawn timer increased to 150s. Killing enemies decreases the timer by 4s

That Khora one is pretty cool. My only problem is my Venari and Khora never die. Just use Primed Vigor & Vitality with the Link mods and she's the tankiest Warframe in game with a fairly decent dps. Now that I've said that she'll probably get nerfed lolz

Just one suggestion- that new Coccyst Sugatra that came with Baro, could u make it so that 2 appear like all the others? EDIT: Wait maybe that's just on Zaws. Could we please have 2 sugatras on Zaws? I love the design and look so thank you. Also thanks for all the fixes and hard work 🙂

Warframe0009.jpg

Archived