Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

Helios can't scan lore fragments now? Why? I mean I already finished the memory fragments but how are the lore fragments any different than somachord and cephalon fragments in missions? 

Thanks for the hotfix though! Can't wait to try my favorite frames new augment (Nova) 😄 

While the conservation changes are nice, these should've been considered last year when it was introduced with fortuna. Quality of life is a necessity in things like this.

The harrow changes are nice (coming from a harrow main), can we do something about teammates killing all the enemies and leaving harrow without anything to kill? For example "teammates that kill things near harrow heal themselves for 10% of harrows healing capacbilities". So he isn't completely useless without something to kill? *wink wink*

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments.

Well I'm not going to go off looking for them then, especially considering how hard they are to spot in the first place and there's only one instance per load in.  I kind of stumbled across ONE purely because helios 'beeped' it had scanned something.  Luckily enough I don't care about lore but it does seem to be a completely unnecessary change when we have things like the below which are much more of an issue for many players..

No fixes/changes to the stupidly low drop rates on the orb mother bounty either... that's been one of if not the biggest issue while you've been on holiday and you do nothing about it.... does make you wonder if you actually read this forum like you say you do...

This bug has come with Fortuna and has never been fixed @[DE]Megan:

On Dojo, if you go to:

Equipment -> Arsenal -> Consumables

It show the "Set up Shop" and pressing TAB, it will show "Emotes", pressing TAB again and it shows the "Set up Shop".

On Dojo we don't have the equip consumables sceen, that we have on Orbiter.

Just need correct the menu function as well

Archived