Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

Oh my gosh finally, this is the best day ever(in Cetus!)

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments

Gee thanks. As if they weren't hard enough to find as is.

Well, that's going to be another gap in my Codex, because forget looking for that needle in a haystack now.

Fixed Rain FX in the Plains of Eidolon appearing to stack when entering/exiting Cetus, resulting in poor visibility as reported here:

Cool. So when is the sky box / lighting going to be fixed to properly convey the feeling of rainy weather on Cestus?

The Tranq Rifle is now ‘Silent’! This should ensure you are not startling animals if you miss - it's only on hit they'll react. 

Finally! Thanks! Although honestly it should have been Silent on release.

Also...Mankers will be dropping Gyro / Atmo / Repeller Systems...when? Because having them as rewards for Orb Bounty Phases is really not cutting it. In the case of Repeller systems, the extremely low chance of getting them as a reward has, arguably, been a progression stopper for some people.

OK I REALLY HOPE THIS IS SEEN BUT PLEASE

FIX GARUDA’S #*!%ING FISTS!!!!!!!! I never have anything to complain about but seriously every time you look at garud’s talons in the arsenal, her hands are in the standard claws pose, WHICH DOES NOT FIT WITH HER CLAWS!

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Re-reviewing Tribute's buffs.

So I've been thinking really hard about how we can make Titania better, and I've decided to reevaluate each ability and offer critique from there. I'm going to be putting emphasis on Tribute however, as I feel that's her weakest ability. 

Titania's 1 could be better, but it's serviceable
Titania's 3 is good, considering her whole thing is to distract enemies and kill them.
Titania's 4, aside from being Archwing, is also really nice. Properly moded Pixia can do insane amounts of damage. Melee needs a buff though. 

What does her 2 do for her? Nothing. You constantly have to get buffs from enemies, which is super energy expensive, and you have to remember which enemies give which buffs. Furthermore, picking up a buff doesn't just grant it to allies unless they're right next to you. 
So for the cost it takes to get 4 awful buffs... why can't it just be 1 really good buff that goes to allies? Maybe give each ally a damage buff, along with Titania but also give her an evasion buff for when she's using Razorwing? As an option, you could always steal the buffs from more enemies and increase the damage buff up to, let's say, 100%. Furthermore, tribute buffs should be vacuum-able. The fact you still have to hover right over a buff to get it is asinine, especially since we finally have vacuum for her when in Razorwing. 

As for other abilities that seem lacking and could use some help, I'd love to see possibly a "projectile" of sorts when casting Titania's 1, so we can better aim it at enemies. Her 3 should also function like Garuda's 2, meaning if I press the ability key over it, it'll kill/detonate the lantern. I also wish lanterns got a tether of sorts to the ground, so they stay in one place. Maybe ragdolling them around could do extra damage to enemies? 

Overall, I'm happy to see Titania finally getting buffs, but I can't help but feel like we need even more to really push her from mediocre to good, or maybe even great. 

Will this fix the freezes? I can't find a solution online, only thing I can do is disable fullscreen and gpu particles sharpen cant be above 20 too this is wierd, the game works above 60 80 frames always this freeze makes no sense I lost a lot of relics because of it

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments.

Well, that's going to make finding them incredibly more difficult for me. I have a hard time seeing them as it is, and my Helios Prime scanning them when I was close enough was actually helpful for that.

Titania as a whole needs to be looked at, not just the tribute buffs, I have submitted a post on the forum for ideas if you wanted to take a look. Absorb's damage a second cap is stupid and should be removed, as you are either stationary with the damage or have a range that's too small to deal damage in a range that matters 

Archived