Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

the one per instance is only about the somachord fragments, not the lore ones. you can get them all in one go.

oh well thats not so bad, still would rather they just auto scan with helios, that is kind of it's job after all... to scan things.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from 10k to 5k.
  • Javlok Capacitors can now be sold to 2,500 Credits (as to not pile up in your Inventory).

oh thank god its a pain farming those little buggers

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mesa Prime’s lower cloth clipping through her legs

any chance you fixed her "assets" to? 😏.

thx again for all of your wonderfull work on this amazing game 🙂

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments

I'm sorry but WHAT?! Helios's prime function is to scan things, he scans Cephalon Fragments, Somachord, Glass Fish and Frame Fighter pieces which all serve a similar if not identical purpose to the Fortuna Lore Fragments. If you want to make it so we have to seek out lore fragment variations, then you need to be fair and apply it to ALL non-enemy/item units. Or at least to the fish and Cephalon Fragments, you could get away with the Frame Fighter Fragments and the Somachord as they are non-game elements.

Still no change to profit taker bounties giving out only one reward, still no change for the awful drop rates for the gyro/repeller/atmo systems. Why is something so vital for new weapons and standing locked behind such an awful drop rate? I don't think I'll ever reach max standing with vox, because the grind for the systems is so bad.

Can you also fix that bug where the Vox Solaris Amp parts aren't properly placed? The braces are backwards and the scaffold is placed sideways through the operator's wrist.

Also, could you perchance fix that infinite loading bug in the Plains of Eidolon's gate when coming back from a mission? Because I was just screwed out of Tridolon rewards because of this. This isn't the first time this has happened to me and needless to say, I am absolutely furious. 

Archived