[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

• Fixed players who didn’t initiate the Profit-Taker Bounty being unable to skip the intro cutscene.

Nice one! This is the bug I logged - 

And I can confirm it's fixed 😄

Gara's augment is trash.

3 out for 4 isn't bad I guess.

• Like 1

Why did you remove the ability of the Helios to scan lore fragments???

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

the one per instance is only about the somachord fragments, not the lore ones. you can get them all in one go.

oh well thats not so bad, still would rather they just auto scan with helios, that is kind of it's job after all... to scan things.

• Applause 2

Posted (edited)

Bounties are glitched, cant complete them for elevator infinite load, tried 3 times, got stuck all 3 times.
And why the Helios "nerf" on scanning lore pieces? qwq

Edited by FrolicM
  • Upvote 1

Man this hotfix #*!% up eidolon hunt. 2xruns after it where we can not complete mission and get the reward.

Last 30 min I could have done better use of of....like watching paint dry.

• Upvote 1

Dear DE, I submitted a bug with my account 5 years ago, can it get fixed this year?

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from 10k to 5k.
  • Javlok Capacitors can now be sold to 2,500 Credits (as to not pile up in your Inventory).

oh thank god its a pain farming those little buggers

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mesa Prime’s lower cloth clipping through her legs

any chance you fixed her "assets" to? 😏.

thx again for all of your wonderfull work on this amazing game 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 spider runs both successful ending up with me stuck in the elevator not loading as my team leaves after time.......

• Upvote 1

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments

I'm sorry but WHAT?! Helios's prime function is to scan things, he scans Cephalon Fragments, Somachord, Glass Fish and Frame Fighter pieces which all serve a similar if not identical purpose to the Fortuna Lore Fragments. If you want to make it so we have to seek out lore fragment variations, then you need to be fair and apply it to ALL non-enemy/item units. Or at least to the fish and Cephalon Fragments, you could get away with the Frame Fighter Fragments and the Somachord as they are non-game elements.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Still no change to profit taker bounties giving out only one reward, still no change for the awful drop rates for the gyro/repeller/atmo systems. Why is something so vital for new weapons and standing locked behind such an awful drop rate? I don't think I'll ever reach max standing with vox, because the grind for the systems is so bad.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Fluctus ignoring Nullifier bubbles when using it in Atmosphere mode. 

Buuuh they fixed, But reddit exist. .

Edited by xcenic

So does this also fix the synoid simulor sound bug where i frie 1 rnd and people around me hear it fire full uto for the whole mission?

Posted (edited)

Can you also fix that bug where the Vox Solaris Amp parts aren't properly placed? The braces are backwards and the scaffold is placed sideways through the operator's wrist.

Also, could you perchance fix that infinite loading bug in the Plains of Eidolon's gate when coming back from a mission? Because I was just screwed out of Tridolon rewards because of this. This isn't the first time this has happened to me and needless to say, I am absolutely furious. 

Edited by SeriousSmith

Can't enter Cetus from plains after completing bounties. The doors won't open and the loading sign is not seen. If I leave squad, the loading is infinite.

• Upvote 1

Stuck in Fortuna doors after Profit Taker for the 2nd time. It took about 8-10 minutes of waiting. Fix pls

• Upvote 1

That Nova augment. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• Upvote 1