Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments.

What sort of arbitrary coding implementation is this?  Helios was originally created within this game to reduce the need and necessity for manually scanning items (such as Cephalon Fragments, Somachords and miscellania) , faction members and any items that have entries for the codex.  And now, you're saying that you're going to disable the use for Helios from being able to scan as it passes the Memory Fragments scattered throughout a 3 square kilometer game area? 

Allow me to stress with your programmers what this game area is: 

0Hehk4U.jpg

Only on Orb Vallis?  The terms hair-brained and last-minute bad decision come readily to mind when I saw this and images of 5 years ago when the developers were trying desperately to keep the player base entertained instead of making Warframe fun are dancing through my head at the moment.  This is DM Sadism, and it's clear to be nothing but needless busy work while you try to hammer through the laundry list of issues that have been shoveled in your direction from the player-base since the release of Fortuna.

*Taking a breath*

As for the rest, I look forward to testing the UI changes and look forward to more positive improvements in the 2019 year.  

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helios no longer scans Solaris Lore Fragments.

Why was this change made? Helios scans other fragments, like frame fighters and cephlon fragments.  At the least, this should be consistent with the other items Helios can scan on its own.

Can confirm, can't extract from the OV. Also Bloodshed sigil is broken on operator (only shows up in the appearance cusomization screen, nowhere else in game for me or others). Then my game "hangs" when I want to open any kind of window that has mods in it, though it started with the previous update.

Still no Atlas or Oberon fix, maybe next year when DE remembers they are still in the game. 

DE is without a doubt the slowest development team in existance. A 20 minute quest WITH recycled assets and game modes STILL takes them more than a year to pop out, when they reveal a feature they're developing it never gets seen again for 2+ years. When there is a problem in the game, they ignore it for several years before deciding to go back and fix it. Why do people worship DE like they are gods? I'm shocked they even have the ability to get out of bed and get dressed. They spend more time counting their money than actually working on the game.

Thx for the fix.

I found issue with cetus and plain of eidolon free roam. I can't extract now and mission ressult won't come up :( 

i have to abort mission and lose all my reward. At 1st i think it's bug on Eidolon hunt, but i have try at day time it still the same. 

Just now, Dragnhit said:

Thx for the fix.

I found issue with cetus and plain of eidolon free roam. I can't extract now and mission ressult won't come up 😞

i have to abort mission and lose all my reward. At 1st i think it's bug on Eidolon hunt, but i have try at day time it still the same. 

Not just the Plains, Fortuna extraction is completely broken as well.

Please fix the profit taker bounties, they are still very badly bugged. I ran the first stage 3x since the patch and it was bugged every time. First time the datamass spawned and the objective to defend the terminal got stuck and wouldn't complete, the second time it worked but the elevator wouldn't go back to fortuna, and the third time the datamass never spawned. I'm just trying to rank up in vox solaris but i'm stuck because the bounties are so bugged.

Fixed Baruuk’s Serene Storm Desert Wind waves not hitting ragdolled enemies

Ragdoll is killing this frame.

NYX:

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Sound/presentation fixes for the Psychic Bolts re-cast (Hold 2). 
  • Absorb damage scaling/CC Range reviews. While with the Assimilate Augment frankly Absorb is a different ability, but the base Absorb offerings are still being reviewed to escalate benefit for those who know how to tactically use it in a squad and solo setting. 
  • Fixes for Mind Control targets + Rift.

Absorb? Really? That's it?

Can we just get a revert on " Giving Nyx some love "? I don't think any of the actual Nyx players are happy with these changes.

Players who come out of the wood work to critique these changes, esp Absorb likely aren't going to stay. You've made her worse overall and you've already gotten plenty of feedback on this. The forums have already moved onto Vauban / Wukong so I don't think you'll get much more input. Esp when nothing is being changed.

We've simply replaced Null Star's QoL with M.Prime as QoL on Nova's mitigation? Nova has two augments just to keep up DR on one ability.... You know how silly that looks right? Even if the M.Prime allows her to go max with lower Duration; She should still be able to re-cast the base ability.

Archived