Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Baruuk’s Serene Storm Desert Wind waves not hitting ragdolled enemies

Ragdoll is killing this frame.

NYX:

Ongoing fixes for a future Hotfix, but not this Hotfix, include:

• Sound/presentation fixes for the Psychic Bolts re-cast (Hold 2). 
  • Absorb damage scaling/CC Range reviews. While with the Assimilate Augment frankly Absorb is a different ability, but the base Absorb offerings are still being reviewed to escalate benefit for those who know how to tactically use it in a squad and solo setting. 
  • Fixes for Mind Control targets + Rift.

Absorb? Really? That's it?

Can we just get a revert on " Giving Nyx some love "? I don't think any of the actual Nyx players are happy with these changes.

Players who come out of the wood work to critique these changes, esp Absorb likely aren't going to stay. You've made her worse overall and you've already gotten plenty of feedback on this. The forums have already moved onto Vauban / Wukong so I don't think you'll get much more input. Esp when nothing is being changed.

We've simply replaced Null Star's QoL with M.Prime as QoL on Nova's mitigation? Nova has two augments just to keep up DR on one ability.... You know how silly that looks right? Even if the M.Prime allows her to go max with lower Duration; She should still be able to re-cast the base ability.

Edited by Xzorn
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for the update, here are some things that still need looking into. 

Corinth still doesn't have its pump sound, and the solstice skin doesn't have shotgun shells in the ammo rack. 

Archguns remain over glorified amps

And pax seeker is still pretty much useless in close quarters (halls and stuff where 60% of this game occurs)

Posted (edited)

The UI now displays a max of 999,999,999 Credits (our servers will still track up to 9 quadrillion Credit balances but will not be displayed in-game).

Praise the prophet of profit. Finally i am no longer bound by the credit limit. Time to invest.

Edited by Skaleek

Still no fixes for:

1) Profit Taker Phase 1 deletes your spears

2) Profit  taker datamass not spawning, halting progression

3) Accepting a mission vote for a Profit Taker mission teleports you to inside the Backroom, requiring retreading back to the elevator

• Upvote 1

All of those augments look good to me.

I must be going crazy.

This update is hella beefy 👍

Trading is still bugged for controllers (PS4 ones at the very least).

Still have to use the work around of restarting, then unplugging controller and using mouse & keyboard for the trade...

hopefully you can retro actively reward these bugged spider missions, playtime is limited and daily favour cap doesn't work well with with bugs during limited playtime

So, we can forget about a rebalance to the profit taker orb? How about the nerf archgun weapons? How about the terra corpus units that are immune to warframe abilities? No? ok, two new mods and everybody forgot the broken new boss battle, the clunky mechanics and gameplay of the all mighty spider?....

• Upvote 3

Many thanks/ 🙂 And once again happy new year! o/

Posted (edited)

That Khora augment seems a bit pointless.

45 seconds normal vs one less mod slot, 150sec increased cooldown but -4 seconds for every enemy killed

good for low level enemies which can be killed fast enough but then, venari never dies in such low level missions

good luck killing enemies fast enough in high level content.

Edited by RAZORLIGHT

Feedback on Desiccation's Curse

Why 75% chance of creating a sand shadow? Why not 100%? What's with the forced RNG here?

The duration of the sand shadows created is pretty weak, on top of the 75% chance of creating one. The nature of that duration does not mesh well with the augment either. As taken from the wiki:

• If an enemy is killed by being devoured by Inaros, a Sand Shadow is created, which is a friendly copy of the unit killed that will fight alongside Inaros. Sand Shadows last for a duration equal to the time spent devouring them, or a minimum of 15 seconds.
  • Sand Shadow duration is not affected by mods.

I honestly hoped I could start building an army with Inaros. That's disappointing. I'd certainly request the duration to be much higher and scaleable with duration mods, but the 75% chance is what needs to be addressed most.

• Upvote 1

hace 2 minutos, Arkazoo dijo:

Feedback on Desiccation's Curse

Why 75% chance of creating a sand shadow? Why not 100%? What's with the forced RNG here?

The duration of the sand shadows created is pretty weak, on top of the 75% chance of creating one. The nature of that duration does not mesh well with the augment either. As taken from the wiki:

• If an enemy is killed by being devoured by Inaros, a Sand Shadow is created, which is a friendly copy of the unit killed that will fight alongside Inaros. Sand Shadows last for a duration equal to the time spent devouring them, or a minimum of 15 seconds.
  • Sand Shadow duration is not affected by mods.

I honestly hoped I could start building an army with Inaros. That's disappointing. I'd certainly request the duration to be much higher and scaleable with duration mods, but the 75% chance is what needs to be addressed most.

the 75 % is good.. just the finisher atack need to be faster.