Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update, here are some things that still need looking into. 

Corinth still doesn't have its pump sound, and the solstice skin doesn't have shotgun shells in the ammo rack. 

Archguns remain over glorified amps

And pax seeker is still pretty much useless in close quarters (halls and stuff where 60% of this game occurs)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The UI now displays a max of 999,999,999 Credits (our servers will still track up to 9 quadrillion Credit balances but will not be displayed in-game).

Praise the prophet of profit. Finally i am no longer bound by the credit limit. Time to invest.

So, we can forget about a rebalance to the profit taker orb? How about the nerf archgun weapons? How about the terra corpus units that are immune to warframe abilities? No? ok, two new mods and everybody forgot the broken new boss battle, the clunky mechanics and gameplay of the all mighty spider?....

That Khora augment seems a bit pointless.

45 seconds normal vs one less mod slot, 150sec increased cooldown but -4 seconds for every enemy killed

good for low level enemies which can be killed fast enough but then, venari never dies in such low level missions

good luck killing enemies fast enough in high level content.

Feedback on Desiccation's Curse

Why 75% chance of creating a sand shadow? Why not 100%? What's with the forced RNG here?

The duration of the sand shadows created is pretty weak, on top of the 75% chance of creating one. The nature of that duration does not mesh well with the augment either. As taken from the wiki:

• If an enemy is killed by being devoured by Inaros, a Sand Shadow is created, which is a friendly copy of the unit killed that will fight alongside Inaros. Sand Shadows last for a duration equal to the time spent devouring them, or a minimum of 15 seconds.
  • Sand Shadow duration is not affected by mods.

I honestly hoped I could start building an army with Inaros. That's disappointing. I'd certainly request the duration to be much higher and scaleable with duration mods, but the 75% chance is what needs to be addressed most.

hace 2 minutos, Arkazoo dijo:

Feedback on Desiccation's Curse

Why 75% chance of creating a sand shadow? Why not 100%? What's with the forced RNG here?

The duration of the sand shadows created is pretty weak, on top of the 75% chance of creating one. The nature of that duration does not mesh well with the augment either. As taken from the wiki:

• If an enemy is killed by being devoured by Inaros, a Sand Shadow is created, which is a friendly copy of the unit killed that will fight alongside Inaros. Sand Shadows last for a duration equal to the time spent devouring them, or a minimum of 15 seconds.
  • Sand Shadow duration is not affected by mods.

I honestly hoped I could start building an army with Inaros. That's disappointing. I'd certainly request the duration to be much higher and scaleable with duration mods, but the 75% chance is what needs to be addressed most.

the 75 % is good.. just the finisher atack need to be faster.

Archived