Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7 + 24.2.7.1

[DE]Megan

Gara's 3 - it's health needs drastically increased (why it's even health based is beyond me... cause there's also a timer...), cause it's gone the second you cast it above level 50's, entirely ruining the point in wasting a mod slot for the new augment. 

Khora's is a waste as well unfortunately. Anything that can kill Khora that fast isn't going to be able to take advantage of " -x per enemy killed", and 150s is way too long to begin with. That's 5x longer than normal if venari died, but you can re-summon her for 50 energy, so add the option to drain her woefully small energy pool (for a caster, which you're really good at doing to frames that depend on their abilities to stay alive for some reason)  to summon venari back right away. Cause any enemies you can kill fast enough to take advantage of that mechanic likely won't be able to kill you anyways...

Inaros - yeah what's the point when even a super-charged Nyx enemy can't even kill another enemy. Wasted slot. 

Nova- is actually amazing. 

6 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Gara's 3 - it's health needs drastically increased (why it's even health based is beyond me... cause there's also a timer...), cause it's gone the second you cast it above level 50's, entirely ruining the point in wasting a mod slot for the new augment.

Wait seriously?? I feel like enemies never destroy my Spectrorage.

As usual the new augments fall into the "not quite worth a mod slot" category. The "this is a good improvement to the ability, now let's make it a mod so nobody uses it" mentality is a perennial problem that would easily be solved by the addition of a special augment slot similar to the exilus slot. That way you get one augment for free, and if you want more, you have to actually sacrifice a real slot.

30 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Nova- is actually amazing

Too bad there's no room for it in the build.

hace 2 horas, Mate397 dijo:

Still no fix to the vallis problem I see, but hey we got worthless augments nobdoy will use.

On the last Update forum you can see page after page of user feedback and great ideas to fix and balance the orb vallis almighty spider, and the first update on january is, as you cleverly said, "worthless augments nobody will use"

This is going to end like other game modes that no one touch, and just a reminder, the profit taker orb is not the only spider in the orb vallis, so this is a foreshadow of a lot more of poorly balanced, bullet sponges boss fights to come.

On 2019-01-09 at 7:37 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.7

General Changes:

• The ‘Toggle Prime Details’ has been added back to Mesa Prime! The team has made improvements towards the blending of both Mesa TennoGen Skins and her Prime Details. 

Umm so where is it? I can't see it anywhere...  ;_;

vor 44 Minuten schrieb mrbubblepants:

Why?? This crap is why some of us use him. Who wants to manual scan anything? Just less reason for me to play Fortuna. Scanning things is such an imersion breaker for me.

Fortuna will be less of a grind, yes untill DE want to screw us over - again.

Great update guys thank you for all the bug fixes :) is there a fix for the beast dual stat mods in the works? No matter what order you put them in your mod order it always results in corrosive blast. Not a bad combo by any means but rad/viral would be nice sometimes too. 

On 2019-01-09 at 3:59 PM, MirageKnight said:

Also, this is DE being arbitrary about what can and cannot be scanned by Helios...which is supposed to take the tedium out of manually scanning items.

Nonsense! Nothing is ever tedious if you never do it! In other words, never bother with scanning anything and all your problems are solved. /S

260832909030212.png?r1024x1024

On 2019-01-09 at 8:37 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Harrow Changes:

• As per feedback, Harrow’s Systems Blueprint has been added as a Rare drop in Rotation B for Defection missions. This means you have 2 chances in the Endless loop to obtain Harrow, not just one at Rotation C. To maintain balance, a Corrupted Mod has moved to Rotation A.

Thanks DE. This made me give Defection another go and I got the Systems after about 5-6 games. Still at Rotation C but I wouldn't have done so without this change. In the same token I also tried my luck with Khora Systems and got it after 1 game so 2019 is off to a good start😃 

On 2019-01-09 at 8:37 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaks to Staticor and Simulor FX to try and reduce blowout with brightest Energy colours and Mirage equipped.

Hopefully now I can play without goggles😂😂😂

On 2019-01-10 at 2:37 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability applying to Operators damage output. 

I didn't know "Mesa Prime's Ballistic Battery features multicolored lines instead of scattered energy particles." because with many people I don't use that ability, but people who did Eidolon hunt will. So now you took away that only useful usage of Mesa 1 away but you put special primed effect on Mesa 1.... who will see that special primed effect now? lol

still no fix for operators not posing on profile no matter which focus school animation is selected

aaand of course still no fix for not being able to enter the operator room and the personal quarters on someone elses orbiter (this bug has been around since the chimera prolouge) 

i mean yes, gamebreaking stuff is more important, i get that, but these bugs has been around quite some time now (especially the second i mentioned, as i said it has been around since chimera) 

Archived