Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp parts still look messed up.

Lancars

esbIN2r.jpgPrims is floating and any scaffold i attach to this thing from little duck are all rotated wrong. I've been waiting to make my amp cause i don't want to have to remake it when you patch it and it doesn't retroactively fix it since these things are expensive to make.

Seeing as the art section gets very little attention i'm posting this here because i've waited long enough. So far we have had several hotfixes since profit taker and the Amp pieces are still not fixed.

2 of the bracers are backwards and 3 of the scaffolds are turned on their sides. This should have been fixed in a snap as its a rotation issue but this seems to be taking forever to fix. I'm not going to build my new amp until this is fixed because i don't know WHEN it will be fixed and how it will effect a fully built amp. I don't wanna have to rebuild it if DE ever gets to it and it doesn't retroactivatly fix existing ones.

In your original thread you are showing screenshots from the preview process. But are Amp-looks broken once they are build?
Because if it's just the preview when assempling then it's just a minor thing. Then it's no wonder it isn't fixed yet.
So please, check if the Amps are broken when build. This would be a way bigger problem.

• 4 weeks later...