Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lift bug.

1ivay1

37 minutes ago, SirinCorium said:

It appears extraction is bugged and completely broken on both the Plains and Fortuna. On Venus, you get stuck in the elevator with a no-exit loop. If you are host and leave, you get to keep your stuff. Otherwise, it is Alt+F4.

You don't get to keep your stuff. This legit happened to me twice in an hour and I left the 1st time and I received nothing, not my x2 Crisma or my new archwing mod. Did a free roam for Vegas and manually left squad, loaded into 4Tuna after 20min but my friend is still in the elevator 30min later, he killed himself, revived and just had to X out the game after 30+ min of farming.

This happened to me once. In Fortuna, just start a bounty and complete one bounty step to save most drops then abort mission. Most syndicates and most drops are saved after every bounty step completion. In chat, type in any item in brackets [Vega Toroid] to link and see how many is saved as owned.

View mission progress standing bug, wrong total amount of standing may be shown while in Orb Vallis.

• 1 month later...

There really is no point playing Fortuna until this garbage gets fixed. I just wasted an hour only to have the lift not work when i wanted to go back down the lift. Why the #*!% is "abort mission" even an option when you completed all objectives? It should only ask if you want to abandon mission if it's still in progress, if it's completed just hard save the progress and rewards.

• 2 years later...

I'm a newbie and as of right now, I've only experience this 2 times. The first time, my character clipped through the lift as it's going down and got stuck underneath it. But luckily, I got out after clipping through the wall causing me to respawn back. But the second time really frustrated me. Imagine you've done fighting a boss, with those plenty of rewards. Forced to abort the mission just bcuz of a stupid bug. Please do something about this DE.