Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For some reason, an Icemire Hyena decided to betray the Corpus and become my ally.

Nmotsch987

I was messing around in The Pearl, grinding for Vent Kids rep, when I noticed some enemies nearby. I went to kill them and noticed that one of them was a traitor to the Corpus! I didn't think to start recording until after I had killed a group of enemies, but I got footage of it standing around peacefully, footage of me being able to mark it as an ally (which also shows that the crosshair turned blue when pointed at the hyena), and I got footage of it attacking more corpus that had spawned in later. I'm too lazy to cut down the video at all, sorry, so skip to about 2 minutes in if you want to see it attacking other Corpus. I also closed the game and got logs right after this happened, so if any DE employees would like to see them, I'd be happy to send them to you.

Video: https://streamable.com/rqry2

PC Specs: Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Intel i5 7300HQ, Nvidia 1050Ti 4GB, 16GB of RAM, running on the (as of now) latest Win10 update (just updated today), on the latest (as of right now) Warframe version. If more info is needed, I'd be happy to provide it.

EDIT: To clarify, I was using Chroma Prime, a Smeeta Kavat, and no weapons that were dealing radiation damage (not that rad procs would last forever or make the enemies invulnerable to my gunfire). I was also playing solo. This wasn't a case of a teammate Nyx mind controlling the Hyena.

Edited by Nmotsch987
Adding more info
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...