Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hesperon Drop rate is ridiculously low

lucifer0117

Hesperon Drop rate is ridiculously low. What DE is thinking?!

I spent 1 hour yesterday mining Hesperon and got 0. Today I spent 1 hour only got 6.

How can I collec 150 for BARUUk?????????

Please DE, doing something, rise the drop rate or lower the # Baruuk requires.

6 minutes ago, lucifer0117 said:

Hesperon Drop rate is ridiculously low. What DE is thinking?!

I spent 1 hour yesterday mining Hesperon and got 0. Today I spent 1 hour only got 6.

How can I collec 150 for BARUUk?????????

Please DE, doing something, rise the drop rate or lower the # Baruuk requires.

Dig for it, with 5 star instead or randmoly, also try opening corpus box, they can drop it too

it is actually quite hard to come by. rarest of the Vallis Ores, possibly rarer than Auron in the Plains. I might have already got about 50 or so, but I've been doing a fair bit of mining. perhaps also try breaking open containers in Corpus buildings? they usually contain Servofish parts or unrefined gems/ores, it might be possible to get some there. 

It supposedly spawns a lot more often in the northern reaches of the map. I'd almost never gotten any until I tried following up on the rumor and mining across the northern edge. Suddenly a resource I'd almost never seen the entire time was spawning plenty. The purple gems that never show up, too. But I only tried once, and only saw a few rumors, so it could have been a weird RNG anomaly entirely.

Another problem is, there are no many other ways to get Hesperon.

It cannot be trade; it is not in the market. The only way you can buy it with platinum is to wait for the daily special.

I think there should be at lease some barter mechanism. Trade some ores for others.

5 minutes ago, Neith7 said:

It does not drop from containers, to everyone suggesting that.

Hesperon is a stupidly rare resource that you need a stupidly large amount of.

Check the blueprints requiring Hespazym

Check the blueprints requiring Auroxium

Haven't farmed anything on Vallis (except orb bounties) since week 1 of release
xFfLM5q.jpg
this is after building everything that uses it...I don't really see nor understand the issue of playing new content to get new things..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Inb4 someone comments "Are you kidding? It's raining Hesperon on Orb Vallis!"

Yeah...150 Hesperon seems a bit much for Baruuk. A shame we have yet ANOTHER Warframe whose resources are tied to an open-world tileset.

The only frames I've ever bought are Gara, Revenant, Garuda and Baruuk. I like Open Worlds but this is just tedious for me.

3 hours ago, Sartactics said:

The only frames I've ever bought are Gara, Revenant, Garuda and Baruuk.

Indeed. All of those 'Frames require farming 1 or more grindy resources from a particular node on a given planet. Now, how much would you like to bet that the next open world has a 'Frame tied to it, Fortuna, and Cetus?

3 hours ago, Sartactics said:

I like Open Worlds but this is just tedious for me.

Agreed. I like exploring new vistas and all but new locations shouldn't be shoved down a player's throat. We're here to play, not go to a second job.

How far are you into Fortuna?  Do you mine often, and do you mine in the more densly packed spots?  I used to go out into the Vallis and do all the major caves in one run, which took about half an hour or less and I would return with enough.  Having an AW to zip between caves is going to cut this down alot.  Forget K Drive when you want to farm mining.  Itzhal is going to save so much navigation time.  

I only played Fortuna to Solaris max rank, and I had enough hesperon to craft over 480 Hazpzym Ally (I say OVER because I have 480 on me right now) and then I still have 320 Hesperon I could use at any given time... this means I've had close to the ballbark of (minimum) 800 of the stuff, and I haven't even tried that hard.  I also built all the K Drive stuff and sank some into buying debt bonds, so more realistically we are looking at over 1000.... after I hit Solaris 5 I stopped going out into the valley.

I would pose to you that you should just keep chugging at it... after 2 weeks of so of regularly playing Fortuna and getting used to the node spots you should be rolling in the stuff....  But there are also some key areas you should check; primarily the cave beside Transit Depot seems to be the most densely mining node packed cave.  Even farming this 1 cave elusively should take only ~5 min a run and will help you stack up those precious ores and gems.  

I think the worst part about the mining is you kind have to explicitly dedicate time to it.  You really aren't going to pick up much resources if you are going out doing bounties, fightining enemies, K Drive or fishing etc.  If you just go out and zip from cave to cave you are going to be getting a decent amount.  I found when I did 5 star cuts I got Hesperon most of the time either as the primary reward or secondary one.  Those 5 star cuts help alot. 

It's also going to be annoying if you hadn't been collecting the stuff for other reasons, if you are just wanting to grab Baruuk as fast as possible without investing time into Fortuna I can see how this is annoying.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

vor 7 Stunden schrieb kind3rroll:

Around the lake to the left of the temple of profit

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Ver1dian:

There's a rumor that both Amarast and Hesperon drop based on location, either South-West or North-West. This may sound broad, but once you establish the area it would become easier.

Thanks guys. Did not know the ore in the region comes so often.

Edited by DampfWaffel

14 hours ago, kind3rroll said:

Around the lake to the left of the temple of profit

Can confirm that. Btw, nice to see players offering helpful suggestions. Like this one...^

9 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

-Snipped for brevity-

^...and this one. Especially this one.

9 hours ago, clxrffdman said:

Around day 1 i went around with a booster and kavat

For sure, but not everyone has access to those unfortunately. Without a booster, Hesperon usually drops in quantities of 8-10 for me without a booster, so I can see that getting enough can be a bit of a chore for people, especially if they're not sure where to look and the time they can spend playing is restricted.

That said, with a booster, about 30 minutes of farming to the west of the Temple of Profit, and enough of the other resources to make the actual alloy, you can have enough to build Baaruk's components. I still think 150 of the alloy is a bit much, even though I can afford it.

As (PS4)lagrue said, you need to dedicate time and effort to mining though.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Edited by MirageKnight

I've had no issues getting it. You might be mining in the wrong locations. I havent activley farmed any of the materials for Baruuk, I've gotten them simply through playing and mining long before he was even released. I mined so I could buy debt bonds as I leveled my SU rep.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-10 at 3:41 AM, Orblit said:

Haven't farmed anything on Vallis (except orb bounties) since week 1 of release

On 2019-01-10 at 1:53 PM, (XB1)Kuljack said:

lol I have 360 of this ore, it isn’t that hard to come by you just don’t like to mine. Try doing caves and mine everywhere. It’s not that hard to come by.

18 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I've had no issues getting it. You might be mining in the wrong locations. I havent activley farmed any of the materials for Baruuk, I've gotten them simply through playing and mining long before he was even released. I mined so I could buy debt bonds as I leveled my SU rep.

And that's exactly the point.

Before Update 24.2 every type of ore and mineral has a normal drop rate (and not area related). So ofc everyone had no issues at that time.

But along with the release of Baruuk whose crafting requires 150 Hesperon, the drop rate of Hesperon seems to be drastically decreased. Maybe it is decreased in a way that it becomes area related, but it is still wierd (and wrong) that DE didn't mention anything in the patch note.

So stop feeling superior and ridiculing people who haven't mined enough before the update.

• Like 1

i brought a 3 day booster resource just to farm this thing.

The moment i try to farm it and spend around 40min for only 20 i stopped the farm and create one method:

1. Farm Profit taker boss for The toroid and max reputation.

2. Farm profit taker boss for all the arcane i need: Magus repair R3 and Magus lock R3.

3. Farm profit taker boss for all the piece you need: 4 baruuk, 9 Amp pieces, all at the time time. (dont start crafting yet, hold you horses for now)

4. Buy a Booster resource pack and Farm: 3 days (40 plat)

A. Toroids (3 of them) (1st day) i rank up enough toroid for each tier, 45-60 each one.

B. Minerals. (all of them) I dont use the extraction game, i just quick extract and dont care about the RNG B.S. game. i just toss the lasser and circle around for fast extraction. I normally do a circle Run. return fortuna and rinse. 

C. Servofish, i Brought all the Warm fish, i cant stand or wanna deal with this circle B.S., I just fish the Cold water one. (remember to use the new sentinel for free luminous dye)

D. start the crafting time, Baruuk, 3 Amps. I recommend to NOT build anything untill you have all the materials, aka Dont build a piece if you need materials for the other pieces. Also Skip all the useless activities when you running the booster aka, Anasan ayatan simulation, invasion, focus farm, affinity farm, bountys. NOTHING only constant Daily farm. 1st day toroid, 2rd day minerals, 3rd day servofish. 

E. Return to Hydron to level all you new content stuff and sorties sculpture simulation.

With this method in 3 days, 3 hours per day i have enough material for all the new update patch until D.E. desired to reintroduce new item with the same D&^% resource requirement.

Edited by xcenic