Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheliel

Anthem melee class

I hope Anthem sells good, so DE puts more effort on their stuff and stop making FLOOFS O_O

I like the concept of Anthem however I have not found the factor that pulls me in. The game looks good and all but it’ll most likely end up being another game I’ll just glance over without buying. 

5 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

valkyr is pretty generic as-is

how original is Valkyr tho? 

just trying to trace the exalted claw idea 

Still looks more like a destiny clone with jet packs. Free roaming... down valleys... to scripted arenas. And if it makes DE do new things to innovative. Whatever. Cool.

23 minutes ago, cheliel said:

exalted claw.  

Fairly certain those were knives.

Are you trying to make something out of nothing for attention or what?

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Fairly certain those were knives.

Are you trying to make something out of nothing for attention or what?

They are 100% knives, I checked. OP is sh!tposting just for the sake of sh!tposting

Valkyr does not have a monopoly on claws. Edit: And, as it turns out, they're not even claws at all...

If it was a rage-themed Javelin with Claws and a cat-like appearance, then I'd believe you.

TBH Anthem looks pretty good. Don't particularly want to shell out for it, but it seems good enough to compete with Warframe at its own game - which should be healthy for Warframe. Competition breeds quality.

Just now, --Q--Stryker said:

They are 100% knives

You know, I'm quite glad you validated that. My eyes saw knives, my ears heard the commentator say knives, my brain interpreted them as knives. It would be quite scary if my brain got that completely wrong and interpreted them as claws.

Thank goodness my brain is functional, ay?

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You know, I'm quite glad you validated that. My eyes saw knives, my ears heard the commentator say knives, my brain interpreted them as knives. It would be quite scary if my brain got that completely wrong and interpreted them as claws.

Thank goodness my brain is functional, ay?

I actually didn't/can't watch the video, so I didn't know they said it lol