Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nargaroth666

Bugged Riven Challenge - simply impossible to complete

Dear DE Customer Support 

Long short story - So i have obtained a Pistol Riven Mod from a sortie, which requires to collect 12 (twelve) syndicate medallions durning a single mission.

"Find 12 syndicate medallions without raising any alarms."

Here's a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/cNzLVwa.jpg

Looks obvious, easy to make out, right?

So how about this:

First at all, each mission, like exterminate (which is an only option for this challenge because of alarms) contains maximum 8 medallions. Even if i reach the extraction, while having collected all of them - 8/12, withouth being detected or even seen, the counter is resetting back itself to 0/12, everytime i'm getting extracted and finished the mission. So here's the problem - You simply cannot collect 12 of them, because even if you collect the maximum ammount in the mission, and want to start another syndicate mission - you are starting from 0/12, over and over, everytime you finishing a mission. I can assure you, that i didnt trigger any alarms and kissed the extraction zone while having 8/12 and BAH! - it's downed to 0/12, just when got back to landing craft.

There's something wrong, isn't it? Please take a look at my account and investigate. For now, this mod is a garbage which is never gonna get unveiled.

Best Regards 🙂

Nargaroth666

you don´t have to make it in one mission. take augmented loki (hushed invisibilty) and be careful.

@t3nka_XL

I have explained it above, please read my post before answering - i have used an augumented loki with hushed invisiblity, exactly that's how you saying and finished the mission while having 8/12 collected (no alarms have been triggered). It automatically resetted to 0/12. So i have started the next mission with 0/12. Tried it 3 times and gave up. This riven is definitely bugged and it needs to be fixed.

then it must be a new bug... because i´ve made the same challenge yesterday with no probs

Did your riven require 12 medallions? 

In my case, i cannot finish the mission without zeroing the counter. It simply prevents from remain 8/12 after extraction, to continue collecting them. It backs to 0/12.

It could be possible to complete if it would require 8 medallions, not 12. There are no even such a mission with more than 8 medallions on the map.

Similar issue, different task in my case. I have the simplest, "Kill 3 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground". Thing is, I completed this task, it unveiled, and then when I went to go look at it in my mod bench it had re-veiled and was set at 2/3. I have unequipped on every rifle and reequipped it, only put it on one, and have seriously killed the bejeezus out of the pilots for the better part of 2weeks now. I was hoping it would just kind of work itself out but it hasn't and I would really like my mod back to working. Nothing works to raise the count and I have evaporated these guys just to make sure there would be no body to hit the ground. Please look at my account and fix this issue?