Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AFK/Toxic Players in bounties

(PSN)REAPER_1061

So I’m a PS4 player, but I assume this happens on every platform. I am a MR23 old school player, have hundred of hours and never purposefully done this. 

I was in a fortuna bounty, mid tier, I could easily do it myself but not get the bonus missions with the frame I had. I was in a public squad of 4. The first teammate played the objective with me. The second simply moved to the objective and iron skinned and went afk. The third joined the mission and went straight to fishing. Even going as far as to telling me to “shut up and carry him” as he was mr21, didn’t seem reasonable. 

This seems toxic to me, but I’d like to hear y’all a thoughts. I think there should be a kick feature, but it has to be based on more than majority rule as there were 2 afk people on my squad. The kick feature in siege can be very toxic, but so are the people. I just think that while MOST of the Warframe community is great, and most missions that someone is afk in are hardly an unconvince(like invasions or alerts), but bounties are in depth, time constrained, and honestly can be annoying. I know there’s been some other post but I thought I’d just bring it up again thanks guys. 

Sorry if this is not actually a big deal 

• Like 1

Thats why I don't play bounties anymore. Everytime I join any squad, there's always someone fishing, another one walking as slow as possible, and another afk in they start point.

I would like that (at least) if you want to get the stage rewards, you need to be in the zone.

Simple and practical.

(Sorry for my english) 

6 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

My problem with bounties and mission is: THEY MOVE TOO FAST!

If they go AFK I'll just return and save my loot and do it again.

It's the FAST bounty runners that can't even wait 15 seconds to get back, is the problem I'm seeing.

Why is this a problem? The bounties aren’t exactly exciting content as the fortuna one only cycle like 4 “missions”? And they are pretty much all timed, I bring Mesa to wipe enemies, but I haven’t gotten into a speed group (once again on console where people are less organized). If you are wanting a slow approach might I advise solo or with friends? 

The problem I saw with afk players is in the fortuna there are the additional objectives (“don’t let a container get captured”) which is difficult if half the squad is fishing on the tier 5 bounty. Yes I got the loot for completion but not the addition bonuses.