Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Japanese -Want A Lot New Bronze Statue In Dojo!

kirara404

折角銅像という素敵なアイテムがあるのに少し種類が少ないと思いました、というかグリニアばっかり・・・。

もっと種類が欲しいです! 

例えば感染体ではChargerとかも可愛いし他の感染体も可愛いのでとても欲しかったりします。

後これは贅沢かもしれませんが旧Ancientの銅像とかも少し欲しかったり・・・。

後コーパス兵器も可愛いのが多いですよね、MOA何か安定して可愛いしOspreyやDrone、Raptorも可愛いですよね。

コーパス兵器いっぱい並べてうっとり出来る部屋とか作れたら明日も頑張れる気がします。

最後にやっぱりいろんなボスに思い入れある人もいると思うんですよね。

Councilor Vay Hekとかは純粋にかっこいいと思えたりする、後はCaptain Vorとかも。

ボスの銅像もかなり欲しいです!後知人はTENNOの銅像が欲しいとも言ってました。

と色々書きましたが、今の銅像の種類の少なさにとても不満を感じています。

是非ご検討いただけると嬉しいです。

Grignard just do that, I thought kind and a little less to have a nice item called statue much trouble ....

It is a kind want more!

For example, I wanted very cute or even Charger such as the infectious agent and then infected the body of the other so cute.

After this might be luxury, but I wanted a little or even such as bronze statue of the former Ancient · · ·.

Is not it more after corpus weapons is a cute, cute in a stable something MOA then Drone or Osprey, Raptor also is not it cute.

Willing to work hard tomorrow When you make such as room that can be enchanted side-by-side full corpus weapons will.

It 's I think that some people with feelings in various boss after all at the end.

And you can think that cool purely such as Councilor Vay Hek, even such as Captain Vor after.

Bronze statue of the boss is also quite want! After acquaintance had said statue of TENNO even want.

Grignard just do that, I thought kind and a little less to have a nice item called statue much trouble ....It is a kind want more!

For example, I wanted very cute or even Charger such as the infectious agent and then infected the body of the other so cute.After this might be luxury, but I wanted a little or even such as bronze statue of the former Ancient · · ·.

Is not it more after corpus weapons is a cute, cute in a stable something MOA then Drone or Osprey, Raptor also is not it cute.Willing to work hard tomorrow When you make such as room that can be enchanted side-by-side full corpus weapons will.

It 's I think that some people with feelings in various boss after all at the end.And you can think that cool purely such as Councilor Vay Hek, even such as Captain Vor after.Bronze statue of the boss is also quite want! After acquaintance had said statue of TENNO even want.

What the-

Google Translate -.-

はい。今のClan Statue もほとんどグリ二ァーばかりですね。

コーパスなど、TENNOなど。もっとかっこいいアイテムも欲しいな。

Surprised I can converse in Japanese? 3rd Language wooo

Anyways. He feels that the Decorations in the Dojo lack variety, and most statues are Grineer based.

He thinks that more statues like those of Corpus and Infested should be added,

Like Chargers, Raptor, MOAs and Ospreys, for example.

He also want Ancient Statues as he like their new design :P