Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vigorous Swap not working.

Yasha-7HS

Vigorous Swap is supposed to give you 3 seconds of +165% damage after a weapon swap. This bonus disables itself when using a Warframe ability is active such as Mesa's Peacemaker, Valkyr's Claws, Excalibur's Exalted Blade. 

During my arbitration, Vigorous Swap stopped working entirely. My frame was Excalibur Umbra. I hadn't used Exalted Blade before this, but I DID swap between my Warframe and Operator to regenerate health quite often. 

I've known for Umbra to cause glitches such as counting as a REAL ability and getting me killed due to forcing me back into the frame as an operator even though this is supposed to no longer be an issue since Hotfix 23.0.3. 

Theoretically with a bug like such still existing, Umbra's sentience is counting as an ability weapon and permanently disabling the ability to use Vigorous Swap. 

Vigorous Swap is permanently disabled for other frames as well, happened on my Mesa, not sure what triggers it though, probably something with Exalted Weapons and Transference.
(And please fix warframes taking health damage during transference already pretty please, if the enemies deal slash procs it is really annoying)

Also, additional bug report, Vigorous Swap still works with Peacemaker. It always did (I was using it now and then, didn't even notice it was supposedly changed).